Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-03-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
My birthday dinner was absolutely awesome and I ended up seeing two people downtown I know from social networking that I've been dying to meet.

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-03-2014, 09:58 PM
(01-03-2014 09:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My birthday dinner was absolutely awesome and I ended up seeing two people downtown I know from social networking that I've been dying to meet.

Big Grin

That's great, glad to hear you had a good night. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-03-2014, 10:27 PM
(01-03-2014 09:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My birthday dinner was absolutely awesome and I ended up seeing two people downtown I know from social networking that I've been dying to meet.

Big Grin

I had a fucking good time at Ferdi's birthday dinner and I'm actually eating the leftover Chinese right now because I'm a fat ass. Angel Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like pizzaqueen's post
01-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Today was a good day because my Chicago Blackhawks beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-1 in a snowy outdoor game at Soldier Field here in Chicago! Smile

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
02-03-2014, 04:51 AM
(01-03-2014 10:27 PM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  

Big Grin

I had a fucking good time at Ferdi's birthday dinner and I'm actually eating the leftover Chinese right now because I'm a fat ass. Angel Heart

I left my Chinese food in Turban Master's car.

No sweet ass leftovers for me... Weeping
02-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Ahhh, finally, a great day! Shy

80* weather, the sun shining and the ride with two brothers to lunch and then after a few brews, makes up for the crappy week..... even the bike seemed happy. Cool

Gonna BBQ some ribs tonight , drink some more beer and sit around in my underwear the rest of the day. Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
02-03-2014, 02:22 PM
(02-03-2014 02:15 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Ahhh, finally, a great day! Shy

80* weather, the sun shining and the ride with two brothers to lunch and then after a few brews, makes up for the crappy week..... even the bike seemed happy. Cool

Gonna BBQ some ribs tonight , drink some more beer and sit around in my underwear the rest of the day. Tongue

I am so glad you are able to have a break and are having some fun! Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-03-2014, 03:17 AM
(Well, technically yesterday.) Because I got some gifties from my sister. Forget about the (expensive) Belgian chocolate (who needs the cloying stuff anyway!), there were the cutest, Emil-related mugs (I actually just had my morning coffee in this (those are his mum and dad, and some other folk on the other side, trying - unsuccessfully - to get his head out of the soup tureen, where it got stuck (twice!), so that they had to take him to the doctor, as a visit to the doctor was cheaper than buying a new tureen and Emil's dad is very thrifty (so much so, that despite him not drinking, he would have a beer if someone's offering, because... well, someone's offering Rolleyes )

[Image: 01.jpg]

And. Some doohickeys to do with the moomins and Little My in particular. And Little My is the best.

[Image: littlemy.jpg] [Image: 5ad1c096bf73068388594c5c34b14320.jpg]

"‘If you’re sore, you’re sore,’ observed Little My, peeling her potatoes with her teeth. ‘You have to be angry sometimes. Every little creep has a right to be angry.’"

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
04-03-2014, 03:38 AM
(Technically yesterday for me too)

Despite passing out and collapsing in the morning, I hung out and snuggled with my girlfriend like all day. It was a good day indeed. ^///^

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
09-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Went for a run outside, weather was great.
But tomorrow is Monday so it's a toss up if I'll end up posting in this thread. Tongue

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post