Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-03-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
The sun is shining for the second day in a row Smile

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 06:54 AM
(10-03-2014 05:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  The sun is shining for the second day in a row Smile

That can't be right.

Everybody knows the UK doesn't have sun, it just as smog and rain.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm just in a good mood for no particular reason. I worked two jobs yesterday, I didn't get much sleep, I haven't eaten in about 19 hours, but I'm in a good mood anyway. Maybe my wife is putting happy pills in my root beer. Consider

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
11-03-2014, 05:44 AM
Got home at 4:30 yesterday, slept two horus, woke up for dinner with a fever, fell asleep again at 7:00, woke up at 9:30, fever was mostly gone, stayed up until 11:00, took something to sleep, slept 8 hours, woke up and felt awesome this morning.

Cheers to not having to go to school with a fever again. Yes
11-03-2014, 06:30 AM
(11-03-2014 05:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Got home at 4:30 yesterday, slept two horus, woke up for dinner with a fever, fell asleep again at 7:00, woke up at 9:30, fever was mostly gone, stayed up until 11:00, took something to sleep, slept 8 hours, woke up and felt awesome this morning.

Cheers to not having to go to school with a fever again. Yes

[Image: Horus_Art_Trade_by_stargate4ever23.jpg]

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
18-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Today was a good day.

I had an easy day, as is almost every Tuesday with only two lessons at the end of the day.

Not only that, but today my brother and sister took me shopping for some very belated birthday gifts for me: I got a new headset, Turtlebeach "Ear Force ZLa" the sound quality of which is amazing, compared to what I'm used to.
I also got A Certain Scientific Railgun to watch.

It was most certainly a good day. Who's next?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-03-2014, 02:01 AM
Today is belly dancing class day!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
20-03-2014, 11:01 PM
... because I have made it to the weekend in one piece.

I've had around 10 hour's sleep since Saturday and I'm running on pure adrenaline.

But we have achieved another FIRST! in AsiaPac... and the feedback/appreciation is ... I dunno ... overwhelming me a little. All the hard work seems worth it now.

The last part of the triple-product launch is Mon-Wed. Gotta get me some uppers!

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
21-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Got my truck back from the shop today (err, technically yesterday). Old fuel funnel had dry rotted. Also got my oil changed, and put a nice pair of new tires on the front...and got my nice new floormats in which fit perfect and was the perfect color, and I replaced the broken tail light. All things I've wanted to do for a while, but couldn't afford. I'm still waiting on my new door jamb switches to come in though!

After picking up my truck and installing my new products, I took the wife up to the mountains for a weekend getaway of nice meals, visiting one of the best national parks in the country, and some shopping and site-seeing. Today was a good day.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
21-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Because it was Friday, had lunch with a good friend and went to a party.
Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post