Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
I got a flu shot.

I got some Xmas shopping done.

I bought some dark chocolate covered candied ginger. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2012, 05:00 PM
(17-12-2012 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  I got a flu shot.

I got some Xmas shopping done.

I bought some dark chocolate covered candied ginger. Drooling

I want some.

anyway today I went handpainting and got totally covered in paint. Smile

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
17-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Got a bonus check that I wasn't expecting, and we had an easy day at work today. Big Grin

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
17-12-2012, 07:53 PM
(17-12-2012 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(17-12-2012 02:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Got the ok from Mrs. Raving to buy a new bread maker. Yessss!
And now we know why Stark's always wearing an apron. Because someone else is wearing the pants Cool
Naw, Mrs. Raving let's me wear pants all the time!

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-12-2012, 03:17 AM
(17-12-2012 07:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(17-12-2012 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  And now we know why Stark's always wearing an apron. Because someone else is wearing the pants Cool
Naw, Mrs. Raving let's me wear pants all the time!
Yeah, some women like to give men a (false) sense of authority (or equality). Me, I prefer god's honest truth and everyone knowing their place in the pecking order Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
18-12-2012, 06:27 AM
A good day because it's raining and I don't feel that bad about not going to Sofia to do my gift shopping. I'd much rather go when it's snowing than when it's raining. So I can now lounge around relatively guilt-free.

18-12-2012, 06:50 AM
(18-12-2012 06:27 AM)Vera Wrote:  A good day because it's raining and I don't feel that bad about not going to Sofia to do my gift shopping. I'd much rather go when it's snowing than when it's raining. So I can now lounge around relatively guilt-free.
Ah, Sofia, the beautiful and romantic capital city of Bulgaria, where one may feel the velvet clasp of womanly desire upon one's manly pleasure pole in many a fine establishment Smile Thanks. You've just helped Mama with a crossword clue Smile
18-12-2012, 07:00 AM
(18-12-2012 06:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ah, Sofia, the beautiful and romantic capital city of Bulgaria, where one may feel the velvet clasp of womanly desire upon one's manly pleasure pole in many a fine establishment Smile Thanks. You've just helped Mama with a crossword clue Smile

High time you learnt something useful (like the capitals of the world), other than come up with euphemisms, each one more ludicrous than the previous. Or better, depending on the perspective. Pleasure pole, indeed! Laugh out load

(And I'll have you know that there are no establishments for this kind of thing - people have to settle for motels, cars, even the great outdoors. We're a tough people.)

And Sofia's only beautiful when I'm there Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Grades posted this morning...got an A in both Criminal Justice classes! Thumbsup

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Because I finally got my butt (and the rest of me) to Sofia and did (nearly) all my gift shopping, including my mum's gifts for my sister and my dad, because her bank changed offices and she is now basically working almost in the mountain on the outskirts of Sofia (called Vitosha - this is for moronpup, because he needs all the general knowledge bits he can lay his hands on... and to keep his mind off poles, rods and other such things, tumescent or otherwise.)

Also, the new subway line is great.