Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
07-05-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Four finals down. Three definite A's one probably A.

I also learned that I can get an A on a paper simply through mechanics. My midterm paper on the ethical obligations of environmental civil engineers got an A. Seriously? This is a B paper at best. It rambles and says nothing. The last page is just BS padding.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
07-05-2014, 03:07 PM
(07-05-2014 10:28 AM)natachan Wrote:  Four finals down. Three definite A's one probably A.

I also learned that I can get an A on a paper simply through mechanics. My midterm paper on the ethical obligations of environmental civil engineers got an A. Seriously? This is a B paper at best. It rambles and says nothing. The last page is just BS padding.

Sounds like a typical paper to me.

But then again, I'm a high school student who studies history. Bullshitting is a mandatory skill there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Yeah, but in college they expect more. Perhaps this is because we're in the engineering department. Lab reports are pretty stringently graded, but this was different. If I had turned this into the English department I probably wouldn't have done as well.
14-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Today (well, technically it was yesterday) was a good day because I got to meet DLJ! *bragbragbragbrag* Big GrinAngel

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 4 users Like Colourcraze's post
14-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Today is a good day because I found out I did not in fact fracture my arm. I just got nerve damage.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2014, 03:21 AM
(14-05-2014 02:31 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Today is a good day because I found out I did not in fact fracture my arm. I just got nerve damage.

Pretty sure nerve damage on the whole is worse than a broken arm...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2014, 03:23 AM
(14-05-2014 03:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 02:31 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Today is a good day because I found out I did not in fact fracture my arm. I just got nerve damage.

right? yay nerve damage???

[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
14-05-2014, 03:59 AM
(14-05-2014 01:27 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Today (well, technically it was yesterday) was a good day because I got to meet DLJ! *bragbragbragbrag* Big GrinAngel

You should tell us more about that Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
14-05-2014, 04:33 AM
(14-05-2014 03:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Its just pinched so a few sessions of physical therapy and I be good so no cast for 6-8 weeks is why its good. And the meds are real trippy

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
14-05-2014, 09:10 AM
(14-05-2014 03:59 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 01:27 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Today (well, technically it was yesterday) was a good day because I got to meet DLJ! *bragbragbragbrag* Big GrinAngel

You should tell us more about that Big Grin

We just spent the evening gossiping about forum members Tongue

Nah, I guess we talked about other stuff too, travels, back stories.. had dinner at a vegetarian restaurant (don't tell that tadlock guy!) and had a drink looking out across the HK skyline Thumbsup

Somebody else visit! I like being a guide! Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like Colourcraze's post