Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-05-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Today is good because grades came out. 3.6 GPA this semester! Now I get to take four science courses and one math class next semester!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
15-05-2014, 09:12 AM
(15-05-2014 08:45 AM)natachan Wrote:  Today is good because grades came out. 3.6 GPA this semester! Now I get to take four science courses and one math class next semester!

... Is a 3.6 GPA good?

'cause it looks low. Undecided

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-05-2014, 09:19 AM
(15-05-2014 08:45 AM)natachan Wrote:  Today is good because grades came out. 3.6 GPA this semester! Now I get to take four science courses and one math class next semester!

Congrats, well done.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2014, 09:21 AM
(15-05-2014 09:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

... Is a 3.6 GPA good?

3.6 out of 4 max so yes that is very good.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-05-2014, 09:22 AM
That's four A's and two B's. I'm happy with it. Academic requirements for my scholarships are 3.0, (a B average) and the max is a 4.0. No one in college has a 4.0 without repeating classes.
15-05-2014, 09:50 AM
(15-05-2014 09:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 09:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... Is a 3.6 GPA good?

3.6 out of 4 max so yes that is very good.

4 seems like a weird place to stop... Then again, unless an number ends in a 0 or a 5 it looks weird to me.

Anyway, good work Natachan.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-05-2014, 09:52 AM
(15-05-2014 09:22 AM)natachan Wrote:  That's four A's and two B's. I'm happy with it. Academic requirements for my scholarships are 3.0, (a B average) and the max is a 4.0. No one in college has a 4.0 without repeating classes.

Not many people care about that 4.0 after college anyway Tongue

3.6 is a solid performance, natachan. Job well done *pats on back*

Good luck next semester! Big Grin

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
18-05-2014, 01:18 AM
Despite the crappy day, week, almost month...

My husband is the bestest guy in the whole world.

It's nice to be reminded what's the most important things...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-05-2014, 01:20 AM
I have "Atheist" on my Facebook profile now. A friend noticed it, and asked me about it, but was really nice and understanding about it. He's Catholic.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
18-05-2014, 01:31 AM
(18-05-2014 01:20 AM)Charis Wrote:  I have "Atheist" on my Facebook profile now. A friend noticed it, and asked me about it, but was really nice and understanding about it. He's Catholic.

Oh how far the Catholics have come. Angel