Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-07-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
I just got back from 4 days in the woods on Lost Theory Festival. It was beautiful. Except for the rain on the last night...

[Image: 1922363_824494147568098_1748085313_b.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
04-08-2014, 10:38 AM
I have a date with a boy.

A BOY.

BOYFRIEND.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
04-08-2014, 10:46 AM
This is actually for yesterday.

I ended up going to L&D yesterday due to little hobbit not moving around very much the last two days. They wanted to make sure she was okay. As soon as they stuck the heart monitor on me I could hear her little heartbeat and lots of swooshes as she started dancing around (I also started feeling her dance around as well.) They also did an U/S and she looks perfect. Shes even in the right position to come out. O.o

Such a relief (even if she made mommy look like a silly liar.)
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-08-2014, 04:02 PM
(04-08-2014 10:46 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This is actually for yesterday.

I ended up going to L&D yesterday due to little hobbit not moving around very much the last two days. They wanted to make sure she was okay. As soon as they stuck the heart monitor on me I could hear her little heartbeat and lots of swooshes as she started dancing around (I also started feeling her dance around as well.) They also did an U/S and she looks perfect. Shes even in the right position to come out. O.o

Such a relief (even if she made mommy look like a silly liar.)

Baby induced hypochondria seems to be the norm for parents; whether their inside or out of their host.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I had picked a ripe pumpkin yesterday. They've grown to just the right size you would use for a typical lantern carving. Today I ate some of the baked chunks and used a little of the boiled half to make muffins. The smell of the muffins hung around for a while.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
09-08-2014, 10:52 PM
I learned some lessons that will help me to be a better person in the future and be more careful and considerate
10-08-2014, 06:05 PM
I went to my lake and caught 7 common musk turtles at my lake with only my hand and bread. At the lake people thought it was cool that I caught turtles and I gave a short lesson on owls. Saw a snake(next I am snake hunting), and was close to having a spider walk on my hand until I rippled the water and it ran away. I freaking love animals.

I am also starting a TTA list of transitional fossils(don't worry jim this will help with your request)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
10-08-2014, 06:07 PM
(10-08-2014 06:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I went to my lake and caught 7 common musk turtles at my lake with only my hand and bread. At the lake people thought it was cool that I caught turtles and I gave a short lesson on owls. Saw a snake(next I am snake hunting), and was close to having a spider walk on my hand until I rippled the water and it ran away. I freaking love animals.

I am also starting a TTA list of transitional fossils(don't worry jim this will help with your request)

So freakin awesome!!! Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
10-08-2014, 06:13 PM
(10-08-2014 06:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 06:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I went to my lake and caught 7 common musk turtles at my lake with only my hand and bread. At the lake people thought it was cool that I caught turtles and I gave a short lesson on owls. Saw a snake(next I am snake hunting), and was close to having a spider walk on my hand until I rippled the water and it ran away. I freaking love animals.

Nice! Are you going back to the lake again before summer ends?

[Image: notagain.gif]
10-08-2014, 06:14 PM
(10-08-2014 06:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Thought that was awesome I should tell you about when I landed one of these babies while fishing.

[Image: Common-Snapping-Turtle-Pictures.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post