Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(10-08-2014 06:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 06:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So freakin awesome!!! Thumbsup

Nice! Are you going back to the lake again before summer ends?

Yes I am going for the common snapping turtle, but I need big meat and my friend to help.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 06:26 PM
(10-08-2014 06:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 06:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Nice! Are you going back to the lake again before summer ends?

Yes I am going for the common snapping turtle, but I need big meat and my friend to help.

Big meat...like a piece of a pork chop or a few slices of sandwich meat? Either way it sounds really damn exciting! How difficult is it to find a snapping turtle anyways? Don't they tend to hid in the muddy parts of lakes?

[Image: notagain.gif]
10-08-2014, 06:30 PM
(10-08-2014 06:26 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 06:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yes I am going for the common snapping turtle, but I need big meat and my friend to help.

Big meat...like a piece of a pork chop or a few slices of sandwich meat? Either way it sounds really damn exciting! How difficult is it to find a snapping turtle anyways? Don't they tend to hid in the muddy parts of lakes?

Where I live it is easy, one guy caught one by its butt.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-08-2014, 06:35 PM
(04-08-2014 10:46 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This is actually for yesterday.

I ended up going to L&D yesterday due to little hobbit not moving around very much the last two days. They wanted to make sure she was okay. As soon as they stuck the heart monitor on me I could hear her little heartbeat and lots of swooshes as she started dancing around (I also started feeling her dance around as well.) They also did an U/S and she looks perfect. Shes even in the right position to come out. O.o

Such a relief (even if she made mommy look like a silly liar.)

I was told (when having my son) that non-movement for a couple of days around the due date was a sign they were getting ready to introduce themselves into the world (as that's what happened to me).
The fun is about to start Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
10-08-2014, 06:38 PM
got to have great discussion with my favorite gal in the whole world! Smile

everyday's a good day when she is in it.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
10-08-2014, 06:44 PM
(10-08-2014 06:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 06:26 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Big meat...like a piece of a pork chop or a few slices of sandwich meat? Either way it sounds really damn exciting! How difficult is it to find a snapping turtle anyways? Don't they tend to hid in the muddy parts of lakes?

Where I live it is easy, one guy caught one by its butt.

I bet that made it happy Laugh out load

(10-08-2014 06:35 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 10:46 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This is actually for yesterday.

I ended up going to L&D yesterday due to little hobbit not moving around very much the last two days. They wanted to make sure she was okay. As soon as they stuck the heart monitor on me I could hear her little heartbeat and lots of swooshes as she started dancing around (I also started feeling her dance around as well.) They also did an U/S and she looks perfect. Shes even in the right position to come out. O.o

Such a relief (even if she made mommy look like a silly liar.)

I was told (when having my son) that non-movement for a couple of days around the due date was a sign they were getting ready to introduce themselves into the world (as that's what happened to me).
The fun is about to start Big Grin

That's good news! Sometimes it's good to look a little bit like a liar y'know, in like situations like that. And if auora's right, that's even more exciting to have another cute halfling in the world soon! Big Grin

[Image: notagain.gif]
10-08-2014, 09:10 PM
I got a new phone as a pressie! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-08-2014, 09:17 PM
(10-08-2014 09:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got a new phone as a pressie! Big Grin

Is this one Dry Clean only?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-08-2014, 09:19 PM
(10-08-2014 09:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 09:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got a new phone as a pressie! Big Grin

Is this one Dry Clean only?

It had better be Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Because yesterday I bowled for the first time in 15 years in a charity event and this morning both my knees were still attached and functioning with only minor aches.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post