Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
I'm able to breathe, walk, talk, see, hear, shower, eat, enjoy nature, and have an orgasm Big Grin

and I think we take for granted running water and being able to urinate and defecate in a toilet,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 11:32 PM
It'd be better if Wicked Cunt were to leave the forum.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Why was today a good day thread
(10-08-2014 09:48 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm able to breathe, walk, talk, see, hear, shower, eat, enjoy nature, and have an orgasm Big Grin

and I think we take for granted running water and being able to urinate and defecate in a toilet,

...without assistance from someone else!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
11-08-2014, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 03:04 PM by Free Thought.)
So, today I and my father went down to my local bureaucracy centre to sort out the paperwork I've been trying to arrange for the last few months.

Stuff was sorted out within roughly half an hour of arriving.

Today was therefore a good day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Raspberry season.

I joke about walking through the bush to get to school, but on the plus side, this happens:
[Image: IMG_20140805_102147.jpg]

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
11-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Woke up this morning and realized its Monday! Normally ugh but Monday afternoon is when I start my new job! Gonna leave here extra early to account for whatever time I'd spend getting lost if I get lost (which is kind of likely, it's mostly highway driving but I'm still getting used to this city here). I'm just so excited to do something productive and that I get money for! Yay money!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
14-08-2014, 04:55 PM
I got off work a little early, my tooth feels a lot better, and I do not think I have to get it pulled after all which means that the filling worked.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-08-2014, 12:18 AM
Drove for the first time, and saw Rifftrax Godzilla.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
15-08-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 05:53 AM by Free Thought.)
At the university open day I attended, I saw some awesome posters plastered around campus.

"Does your god satisfy you?" is one particularly prominent poster put up by the Flinders Evangelical Society.
Every single one had a response from the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I also saw a couple posters advocating Marxism, one such poster had the following scrawled under it: "Or 'How to Flog a Dead Horse'"
I kinda want to shake that persons hand after reading that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-08-2014, 12:29 AM
(15-08-2014 12:18 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Drove for the first time, and saw Rifftrax Godzilla.

Like, in the street ... while driving? Blink fuk.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein