Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-09-2014, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 03:00 PM by Luminon.)
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(01-09-2014 02:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Wait ... I'm confused. I thought you graduated from "a slightly libertarian private college, plus courses of informatics, philosophy of science and of language years ago." The fuck you doing in a dorm?
Master's program and a therapy. Anyway, I like the dorm. The rent is half of everywhere else, the mess hall is in the basement and the roommate goes away for weekends.
Anyway, the informatics courses didn't go well, it was a freshman trap by which universities suck state funds. Take in a lot of freshmen, get government funding and then throw them out by extra difficult first semester exams. I fell out of college once when I was 19, I think. Badly chosen program with mathematics that my high school didn't prepare me for.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 04:30 PM
I just got another payment from the government; automatically a good day.

Plus I only have two lessons today. That's good too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-09-2014, 04:34 PM
NSTs for hobbit went well. Only a month to go.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
01-09-2014, 05:15 PM
(01-09-2014 04:34 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  NSTs for hobbit went well. Only a month to go.

What kind of BBQ are we using?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-09-2014, 03:57 AM
(01-09-2014 02:56 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Wait ... I'm confused. I thought you graduated from "a slightly libertarian private college, plus courses of informatics, philosophy of science and of language years ago." The fuck you doing in a dorm?
Master's program and a therapy. Anyway, I like the dorm. The rent is half of everywhere else, the mess hall is in the basement and the roommate goes away for weekends.
Anyway, the informatics courses didn't go well, it was a freshman trap by which universities suck state funds. Take in a lot of freshmen, get government funding and then throw them out by extra difficult first semester exams. I fell out of college once when I was 19, I think. Badly chosen program with mathematics that my high school didn't prepare me for.

One has to imagine that if the college math course hand't been hard enough, it would still be the government's fault; because reasons... Weeping

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-09-2014, 04:09 AM
(01-09-2014 05:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:34 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  NSTs for hobbit went well. Only a month to go.

What kind of BBQ are we using?

I thought sweet and tangy would be a good compliment with baby.
02-09-2014, 08:49 AM
(02-09-2014 03:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:56 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Master's program and a therapy. Anyway, I like the dorm. The rent is half of everywhere else, the mess hall is in the basement and the roommate goes away for weekends.

One has to imagine that if the college math course hand't been hard enough, it would still be the government's fault; because reasons... Weeping

As long as he can blame someone, obviously he has no faults so it must be a malevolent 3rd party.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-09-2014, 10:08 AM
It wasn't, or, well, hasn't been so far.

Weeping
02-09-2014, 01:49 PM
(02-09-2014 10:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It wasn't, or, well, hasn't been so far.

Weeping

some days are just like that...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-09-2014, 02:03 PM
(02-09-2014 01:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 10:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It wasn't, or, well, hasn't been so far.

Weeping

some days are just like that...

I think a barbecue sandwich, curly fries, and a big, American, life-decreasing cup of Dr. Pepper would make my day 100x better.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post