Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
02-09-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Well I haven't had a total panic attack yet so things are going swimmingly.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-09-2014, 10:02 PM
(02-09-2014 08:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well I haven't had a total panic attack yet so things are going swimmingly.

Can't ask for more than that. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Video game Skype date with significant other was very successful and nice tonight. Ended that Skype call, then joined another with Hughsie to play a few missions of Oblivion.

Very nice evening indeed.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
02-09-2014, 11:45 PM
It wasn't raining, so I had a dry ride on my bike to work. Only time will tell if it will stay dray, but the forecast is looking good for the next few days.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-09-2014, 08:10 PM
After skunking a team on KOTH in gears of war with a 35-12 K/D ratio this dude called me a mod so the message went like this

ME: SWAG

DUDE: SWAG means secretly we are gay

ME:#GAYPRIDE

DUDE:Then go fuck yourself you transvestite

My brother and I could not stop laughing. Laugh out load

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-09-2014, 05:50 PM
It wasn't. The lady at the training place was a fucking bitch.
I don't get it, I'm a nice guy, I'm well edumacated, I'm reliable, I don't drink/smoke, I get along with people (more or less), I'm political and well up-to-date on current events and can talk about things other what Brittany totally did last weekend, when I have a job I'm hardworking, I'm not arrogant or snobby (like most edumacated people tend to be), I have a great sense of humor, I want to work, I'm honest and upfront, I don't steal or anything, I have previous (though I do admit, limited) work experience in customer service, I can get a fucking haircut and in fact considering the amount of money I get I think I'm rather well presented I have a nice dress shirt and black pants and smart looking shoes it's not like I'm wearing jeans and a fucking rugby jersey, I'm my own person I'm not just some cookie cutter repeat, I'm ambitious, I know my faults and are working on them. So why the fuck can't I get a god damn job? I just don't get it. I would have better luck if I was some meth addicted, ex-criminal, mentally retarded homeless man.

04-09-2014, 05:58 PM
(04-09-2014 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It wasn't. The lady at the training place was a fucking bitch.
I don't get it, I'm a nice guy, I'm well edumacated, I'm reliable, I don't drink/smoke, I get along with people (more or less), I'm political and well up-to-date on current events and can talk about things other what Brittany totally did last weekend, when I have a job I'm hardworking, I'm not arrogant or snobby (like most edumacated people tend to be), I have a great sense of humor, I want to work, I'm honest and upfront, I don't steal or anything, I have previous (though I do admit, limited) work experience in customer service, I can get a fucking haircut and in fact considering the amount of money I get I think I'm rather well presented I have a nice dress shirt and black pants and smart looking shoes it's not like I'm wearing jeans and a fucking rugby jersey, I'm my own person I'm not just some cookie cutter repeat, I'm ambitious, I know my faults and are working on them. So why the fuck can't I get a god damn job? I just don't get it. I would have better luck if I was some meth addicted, ex-criminal, mentally retarded homeless man.

They have interview prep courses you can take. Would you ever consider something like that?

Unfortunately entry level jobs are demanding more and more experience....which ya know...is stupid for an ENTRY level job.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-09-2014, 06:15 PM
(04-09-2014 05:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It wasn't. The lady at the training place was a fucking bitch.

They have interview prep courses you can take. Would you ever consider something like that?

Unfortunately entry level jobs are demanding more and more experience....which ya know...is stupid for an ENTRY level job.

Yea that was sorta what I went to an interview for. They accepted me (if I decide to go) but she was just a fucking bitch.

Yea, tell me about it. "I'm sorry, you need job experience for this job".
How do I get job experience? By getting a job I can't get because I don't have job experience? lolwut?

[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
04-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Had a conversation with a woman today who is just so inspiring. So positive about life. I'm hopeful we will continue to hang out and see if a friendship blossoms.

And I'm taking tomorrow off, so today *feels* like a Friday. Big Grin

Hope you found some joy today!

Be true to yourself. Heart
04-09-2014, 07:36 PM
My kids quit vomiting Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post