Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
04-09-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(04-09-2014 07:36 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  My kids quit vomiting Thumbsup

Sometimes it is the little things...Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-09-2014, 07:47 PM
(04-09-2014 07:36 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  My kids quit vomiting Thumbsup

Early new years resolution?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-09-2014, 08:17 PM
(04-09-2014 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 05:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  They have interview prep courses you can take. Would you ever consider something like that?

Unfortunately entry level jobs are demanding more and more experience....which ya know...is stupid for an ENTRY level job.

Yea that was sorta what I went to an interview for. They accepted me (if I decide to go) but she was just a fucking bitch.

Yea, tell me about it. "I'm sorry, you need job experience for this job".
How do I get job experience? By getting a job I can't get because I don't have job experience? lolwut?

Wait until they start telling you you're over-qualified for the job and they think you won't be happy doing it. Facepalm I know what the job is, I'm applying for it!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-09-2014, 09:04 PM
(04-09-2014 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea that was sorta what I went to an interview for. They accepted me (if I decide to go) but she was just a fucking bitch.

Yea, tell me about it. "I'm sorry, you need job experience for this job".
How do I get job experience? By getting a job I can't get because I don't have job experience? lolwut?

Wait until they start telling you you're over-qualified for the job and they think you won't be happy doing it. Facepalm I know what the job is, I'm applying for it!

I wonder if they do it because it's easier to say "you're under experienced or overqualified" then it is to say "we don't like you"? People are for whatever reason terrified that people will dislike them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-09-2014, 09:07 PM
(04-09-2014 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wait until they start telling you you're over-qualified for the job and they think you won't be happy doing it. Facepalm I know what the job is, I'm applying for it!

I wonder if they do it because it's easier to say "you're under experienced or overqualified" then it is to say "we don't like you"? People are for whatever reason terrified that people will dislike them.

I've wondered that too.
05-09-2014, 12:44 AM
Rainbow VomitRainbow Vomit

Gasp I spoke too soon.

Sadcryface

Why do kids have to puke in the middle of the night? What's wrong with normal waking hours?

FML

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
05-09-2014, 12:47 AM
I downloaded the sims 3 again (which made me depressed because I don't have the sims 4) but I started a nice family and have two kids so far.

This is the extent of my productivity irl.
05-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Got the Joey special Thumbsup (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference)

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
05-09-2014, 01:06 AM
(05-09-2014 12:54 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Got the Joey special Thumbsup (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference)

Sex, and a sandwich? Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-09-2014, 03:12 AM
Got to get out and ride my motorcycle. Partied hard the night before, hung out with good friends. Finding though more and more that I just hate silence. If I'm not out doing things, I feel terribly sad.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post