Sometimes it is the little things...Tongue

LMFAO GOOD FUCKING BYE ANJ

YOU JUST KILLED ME Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Why was today a good day thread
(05-09-2014 01:06 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 12:54 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Got the Joey special Thumbsup (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference)

Sex, and a sandwich? Consider

Thought that was the George Costanza special (Seinfeld reference). No?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
05-09-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(05-09-2014 12:54 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Got the Joey special Thumbsup (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference)

Two pizzas, would that be correct?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-09-2014, 07:38 PM
So most of today was shit... literally.

However, my brother is fucking awesome and saved the day. He bought a shit ton of dry ice at Publix (grocery store) and played with my 5 year old all evening while I've been camping on the couch and my husband is at work. He put some dish detergent in the water at one point and my son thought popping the bubbles was the coolest.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
05-09-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm currently enjoying some spectacular lightning here on the Island of Montreal.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Why was today a good day thread
Wife is feeling much better now. She had me worried again. Hate feeling helpless and useless.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
06-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Replaced the brake master cylinder on my 931. Flushed all 4 calipers with new dot4 fluid, replaced the supply hose to the clutch master cylinder and flushed the slave cylinder. Replaced the fuel filter, plugged in my laptop and adjusted the fuel while I was at it. Took it for a test drive, car didn't explode, stopped better than it ever has, so I feel great.

Worked on the motorcycle a bit more today. Didn't get to work on the project, but one thing at a time. Made teriyaki asparagus. Had a nice cup of coffee to end it. Working tomorrow, but at least I'll sleep like a baby feeling content for now.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
06-09-2014, 12:34 AM
(05-09-2014 09:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 07:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sometimes it is the little things...Tongue

LMFAO GOOD FUCKING BYE ANJ

What did I do wrong? Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
06-09-2014, 12:41 AM
(06-09-2014 12:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 09:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  LMFAO GOOD FUCKING BYE ANJ

What did I do wrong? Sadcryface

That's just her way of saying she is dying of laughter. I think she REALLY liked your joke Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-09-2014, 12:48 AM
I went up to the city today and came back with a good haul: Attack on Titan Collection 1 Limited Edition, which came with a replica of Erin's basement key, four badges and a fancy-schmancy 3D lenticular print.
I also managed to get the complete series of Toradora which ain't all that easy to find.
In addition to that, I bought Civilisation 5: the Complete Edition. I remain sceptical as to whether I will enjoy the game, but we shall see.
In further addition to that, I got me a webcam.

Aaand a 600ml bottle of Sprite.

A good haul over all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post