Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-09-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Excitement builds on and expectant planet:

Wee Hobbit is thinking about coming out ... oh ... and there's that Scotland thing, too. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Found TWO dresses, on sale, at Banana Republic that I look awesome in. I haven't felt good in something in quite a while. So, right now I am wearing my new navy game day dress with fabulous boobage for Auburn vs Kansas St. It's an exciting game. And my Chardonnay is fantastic. Life is good.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
21-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Today, I finally stopped procrastinating and applied for university.

And so, from next year onward, I shall be forever wallowing in debt. But I will be substantially better educated.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
21-09-2014, 01:39 AM
alcohol and strippers Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
21-09-2014, 02:26 AM
(21-09-2014 12:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Today, I finally stopped procrastinating and applied for university.

And so, from next year onward, I shall be forever wallowing in debt. But I will be substantially better educated.

Good for you.

University can teach you how to procrastinate more efficiently.

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2014, 02:26 AM
(21-09-2014 01:39 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  alcohol and strippers Big Grin

average day, dude, average day.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2014, 02:58 AM
Free croissant Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-09-2014, 09:02 AM
I was... uhh... asked on a date. She asked ME. I seriously cannot remember the last time that happened to me. 99% sure she's an atheist, she certainly comes off as anti-theist. She loves philosophy, writing, physics, and science. Things kind of clicked.

So yeah. I've got a date tonight. Totally random and out of nowhere.

Gasp

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
21-09-2014, 11:46 AM
(21-09-2014 09:02 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I was... uhh... asked on a date. She asked ME. I seriously cannot remember the last time that happened to me. 99% sure she's an atheist, she certainly comes off as anti-theist. She loves philosophy, writing, physics, and science. Things kind of clicked.

Gasp

She will probably drug you and sell your organs on the black market.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
21-09-2014, 11:47 AM
(21-09-2014 11:46 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 09:02 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I was... uhh... asked on a date. She asked ME. I seriously cannot remember the last time that happened to me. 99% sure she's an atheist, she certainly comes off as anti-theist. She loves philosophy, writing, physics, and science. Things kind of clicked.

Gasp

She will probably drug you and sell your organs on the black market.

[Image: 6ZibW.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post