• 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-09-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(21-09-2014 02:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 01:39 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  alcohol and strippers Big Grin

average day, dude, average day.

Drinking Beverage

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Well that became awkward quickly. Long as she doesn't mug me and take my Porsche I'm ok with it.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
21-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Had brunch at my new favorite restaurant with my eldest child.

Food was wonderful.

Then sat on their patio and talked - found out that even though I am far from the most conventional of mothers, she thinks I am a good one. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Today is a good day because the store is starting to look like a store.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
21-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Today I did something I dreamed years of doing, enough where my younger self would have been proud. I finally got a perfection in halo reach, 3 years I have been dreaming of it and now I have one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-09-2014, 12:11 AM
I got a B+ in my ecology test; as if I could have gotten anything lower.

And then, in my Scientific Studies class:
My teacher was going around with an icecream tub full of slips of paper containing names of various animals and explaining our (final!) task:
"Now, in this tub, there are names of animals, like the Wyoming Toad; you pick three out of the tub and those are your animals."
(I was the first to grab my randomly chosen three)
Me: "Well at least nobody else has to worry about doing the Wyoming toad."
My teacher laughed and went on going around the class with the Tub 'o Animals. Once that was complete, people were talking about their randomly selected animals, and eventually the following happened:

Student: "What's a Thylacine?"
Teacher: "Oh that's a good one! Anybody want to tell (student) what a Thylacine was?"
(I immediately open my mouth to answer and get no further than "Isn't it" before...)
Teacher points at me and jovially says: "Not you!"

Today was a good day, overall.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Went on the date. Did not wake up in mexico missing a kidney. Didn't get roofied, she didn't steal my Porsche.
Had a blast. Both of us were on the same page about pretty much everything we talked about. Already setup the 2nd date which is tomorrow. Super stoked for that. Really had a blast.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 5 users Like Logisch's post
22-09-2014, 08:48 AM
(22-09-2014 08:06 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Went on the date. Did not wake up in mexico missing a kidney. Didn't get roofied, she didn't steal my Porsche.
Had a blast. Both of us were on the same page about pretty much everything we talked about. Already setup the 2nd date which is tomorrow. Super stoked for that. Really had a blast.

I have read a lot of creepypastas it is later dates you should worry about.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-09-2014, 08:56 AM
(22-09-2014 08:48 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:06 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Went on the date. Did not wake up in mexico missing a kidney. Didn't get roofied, she didn't steal my Porsche.

I have read a lot of creepypastas it is later dates you should worry about.

Perfect. I love suspense!

22-09-2014, 09:26 AM
(22-09-2014 08:56 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:48 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have read a lot of creepypastas it is later dates you should worry about.

Perfect. I love suspense!

You do know mauythai/capoeria/karate/krav maga/kung fu/taekwondo/brazilian jui jujitsu/judo right?