Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
29-09-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(29-09-2014 06:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I met Colourcraze! She took my first-forum-member-meet virginity. We grabbed lunch at a nice little pizza parlor, stopped by a popsicle shop, and I showed her a few interesting allyways and nice places around town.

SHE IS SO CUTE AND SWEET AND I JUST Weeping

Nu uh, you!

Heart

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
29-09-2014, 09:20 PM
(29-09-2014 09:11 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just bought a new car, today was the first day I really got to enjoy it as mine. I've driven hand me down junkers my whole life and I finally have a nice new car to drive. It actually makes me nervous to be in it.

I'm all smiles. Yes

Love that feeling. Being able to finally drive a car that not only looks nice, but that you know isn't likely to break down and cost you a ton of money at any moment. Congrats!! Thumbsup

But you know... Pics or it didn't happen! Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 09:26 PM
(29-09-2014 09:20 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 09:11 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just bought a new car, today was the first day I really got to enjoy it as mine. I've driven hand me down junkers my whole life and I finally have a nice new car to drive. It actually makes me nervous to be in it.

I'm all smiles. Yes

Love that feeling. Being able to finally drive a car that not only looks nice, but that you know isn't likely to break down and cost you a ton of money at any moment. Congrats!! Thumbsup

But you know... Pics or it didn't happen! Tongue
Too dark to take pics now. I might tomorrow if I remember. It's nothing fancy, hell it's a four door family sedan, but it's nice. The radio is the kicker for me, came with Uconnect so it automatically syncs with my phone for calls, texts and streaming music all hands free. The damn thing even plays DVDs, which I'll never use but it's still kick ass! Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-09-2014, 02:27 PM
(29-09-2014 06:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I met Colourcraze! She took my first-forum-member-meet virginity. We grabbed lunch at a nice little pizza parlor, stopped by a popsicle shop, and I showed her a few interesting allyways and nice places around town.

SHE IS SO CUTE AND SWEET AND I JUST Weeping

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-09-2014, 03:28 PM
I get to make macaroni and cheese for dinner!!!! It's such a good day!!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-09-2014, 05:52 PM
My roommate moved in. He's 6 years younger than me, but he's a huge, muscular guy with a long full beard like a lumberjack. Wore a flannel shirt, too.
But he's nice and shared a beer with me. Also, when I took a nap, I had a dream, in which it was January and he was moving out Smartass I haven't had a prophetic dream yet, so I'll watch out for this one.
30-09-2014, 06:25 PM
(30-09-2014 03:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get to make macaroni and cheese for dinner!!!! It's such a good day!!!!

I am eating mac&cheese as I type. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2014, 06:54 PM
(30-09-2014 06:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 03:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get to make macaroni and cheese for dinner!!!! It's such a good day!!!!

Too weird, that's what I'm having! What are the odds?

Consider wait, I've got two young kids... The odds are always good that I'm eating mac and cheese. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
30-09-2014, 08:25 PM
(30-09-2014 06:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  

I literally want to punch you in the face right now.
First my TV dies and now Chas get's mac n cheese and I don't?
WTF IS THIS SHIT!

Today is a complete right off.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-09-2014, 08:31 PM
(30-09-2014 08:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  I am eating mac&cheese as I type. Big Grin

I literally want to punch you in the face right now.
First my TV dies and now Chas get's mac n cheese and I don't?
WTF IS THIS SHIT!

Today is a complete right off.

*write* Shy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post