Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
30-09-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Photographed two fish species both firsts for me, one never reported locally thus outside it's known range Big Grin the other reported as rare Banana_zorro

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-09-2014, 08:43 PM
(30-09-2014 08:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Photographed two fish species both firsts for me, one never reported locally thus outside it's known range Big Grin the other reported as rare Banana_zorro

Prove it. Yes

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Today was a good day for me because My husband wasn't the guy who crashed his bike on the trails in the neighborhood and fatally broke his neck.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
30-09-2014, 09:14 PM
(30-09-2014 08:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 08:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Photographed two fish species both firsts for me, one never reported locally thus outside it's known range Big Grin the other reported as rare Banana_zorro

Prove it. Yes

Sorry Zeke, just know they are Coryphopterus kuna and Priacanthus arenatus.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-09-2014, 09:18 PM
(30-09-2014 09:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 08:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Prove it. Yes

Sorry Zeke, just know they are Coryphopterus kuna and Priacanthus arenatus.

Not even known on Wikipedia good shit, quite proud of you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Studied my ass off for a math test for two and a half hours. I only missed three questions. I made a 90. Pretty much passed the test in (almost) flying colors. I am content.

Smile
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
30-09-2014, 09:57 PM
(30-09-2014 09:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Studied my ass off for a math test for two and a half hours. I only missed three questions. I made a 90. Pretty much passed the test in (almost) flying colors. I am content.

Smile

Awesome!! U so smawt Flex Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
01-10-2014, 06:54 AM
(30-09-2014 09:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 09:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sorry Zeke, just know they are Coryphopterus kuna and Priacanthus arenatus.

Not even known on Wikipedia good shit, quite proud of you.

The C. kuna, http://www.fishbase.org/summary/Coryphopterus-kuna.html, note that the guy who described it, B. Victor, has been diving with us all week looking for more rare species and P. arenatus http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesS...&AT=Bigeye rarely ever seen here.

Thanks for the atta-boy Thumbsup Making you proud is no easy feat!

01-10-2014, 05:36 PM
My package was delivered!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-10-2014, 08:25 PM
(01-10-2014 05:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My package was delivered!

Must.....resist......dick joke...... Hobo

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post