Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-10-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(15-10-2014 06:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Isn't that what hippies used to listen to? You know, before we invented science and shit? Consider

Now they're for hipsters and old fogeys Drinking Beverage

Now that you mention it, I have a vinyl album... But no record player, so I've never listened to it Undecided

Oh just bite me - all of you. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-10-2014, 06:34 PM
(15-10-2014 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Now they're for hipsters and old fogeys Drinking Beverage

Now that you mention it, I have a vinyl album... But no record player, so I've never listened to it Undecided

Oh just bite me - all of you. Dodgy

Tongue Heart Hug don't worry, you fit in with us young'uns, you're still hip Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-10-2014, 10:17 PM
(15-10-2014 06:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 04:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MY TITLE FIGHT FLORAL GREEN VINYL CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY AND WOW I LOVE ATOTHETHEIST SO MUCH BECAUSE THIS IS THE GREATEST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED

What is a title fight floral green vinyl? Huh

Title Fight is my favorite band (and inspiration for the rose on my arm) and by vinyl I mean record.
16-10-2014, 04:16 PM
No days are altogether good for me, but some aspects are. The drumteacher I have is fucking AWESUMMMM; the guy has probably saved my life by helping me adjust my sitting posision around the kit.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Most of today wasn't a good day, but the one thing that did make my day was that this Sunday I'm finally (hopefully) upgrading from a twin mattress to a queen mattress. I've literally had the same twin mattress ever since I was a kid and my mom just would never get me a full sized mattress. We were going to take my cousin's old queen out of my aunt's storage; my mom was going to get the queen and was going to get my mom's full. But then my mom texted me today and told me she and my aunt were fighting and we weren't getting the mattress, and that severely bummed me out. My mattress is so tiny and wold and it's so worn out that it has a huge lump in the middle of it now. It literally makes me want to kill myself. So I texted my best friend tonight and asked her if she knew anyone who was giving away or not using a mattress. She has her mom's old queen, but her mom has purchased a new full and didn't want the new mattress going to waste so she wanted my friend to swap the old queen for the new full. So my friend was like "I'll give you the old queen and if you need a frame/boxspring/sheets for it, I have you covered." So I'm pretty fucking happy and excited.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
16-10-2014, 11:28 PM
I actually got some work done today.

There's that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-10-2014, 02:06 AM
(15-10-2014 06:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 06:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Isn't that what hippies used to listen to? You know, before we invented science and shit? Consider

Now they're for hipsters and old fogeys Drinking Beverage

DodgyAngryBeat_stick
Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like DunkleSeele's post
17-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Have been watching Dr. Who and Skins with Atothetheist all day. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
17-10-2014, 10:11 PM
I got Steam credit and I managed to find a copy of Sam Harris's The Moral Landscape.

Ought to be interesting...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-10-2014, 05:43 AM
Coffee in hand, palm fronds perfectly still. Air temp 74F, humidity 77%, water temp 81F and clear skies. Marine forecast:
VARIABLE WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 1 FOOT OR LESS.
NEARSHORE WATERS SMOOTH TO A LIGHT CHOP

Looking forward to our club dive in a few hours with friends.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post