Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(10-03-2013 03:30 AM)aurora Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 03:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Blink

Is that all you have to say?
I think that's all we should say Wink

So you two met and... something isn't being sad?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Out of the blue my wife turned to me and said "I love spending my entire day with you" Heart

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
12-04-2013, 01:56 PM
(12-04-2013 01:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  'Cause everything is gonna be alright Cool
Did three little birds tell you so? 'Cause I want to believe them, but... Undecided

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
12-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Why was today a good day thread
Korean BBQ from Dos Chinos Latin Asian Grub gourmet food truck. And a quesadilla!
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
26-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Because nightingales are back! Heart

There are several things I love more than anything and I could never choose between them (not that I'd try - I hate the whole "top ten" mentality, as if worth arises not from being good, but from being better), but hearing a nightingale sing in the dead of night is one of the most beautiful things I can think of...

"The nightingale sings,
safe in the knowledge
that night hides it."

And now I gonna be lying in bed every night, trying not to fall asleep while it's singing Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
26-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Spring arrived. Dayum. I sure did miss warm weather.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
26-04-2013, 03:49 PM
I didn't really do most of the stuff I had planned to do today. As I was doing very nearly nothing, I stopped to listen to a low rumble of thunder and suddenly realized the entire day was dim and chilly and wonderful. The best accomplishments are rarely anticipated. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
26-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Went walking with the boy today, put him on my shoulders. He hunches down and rests his chin on top of my head and wraps his little hands under my chin. I can't see him, but I know he's up there with that little shit eating grin on his face just loving it.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
28-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Why was today a good day?

Today I found two of my old, much loved PC games, those two games being Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, a game I have a long love for and is one of my favourite PC games I have played.

I also found Desert Rats VS. Afrika Corps, another RTS which I have loved since I first played it. I also hate it. Aside from its rather unique combat, it is brutal and completely unforgiving toward bad tactical decisions.

Once I stop watching the insanely long The Game Station podcasts, I am going to enjoy becoming enraged at my own shitty decisions and watching my tanks explode.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.