Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-05-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Hehehe, FT. Bad boy.

I was just asking if they weren't too cold with such short skirts.

They asked me if was I concerned that they weren't wearing panties.

A fairly normal conversation for a Friday evening.

Good to know you got home safely, Muffsy. Did you do your shopping?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-05-2013, 04:29 AM
(03-05-2013 04:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Hehehe, FT. Bad boy.

I was just asking if they weren't too cold with such short skirts.

They asked me if was I concerned that they weren't wearing panties.

A fairly normal conversation for a Friday evening.

Good to know you got home safely, Muffsy. Did you do your shopping?

lolwut?

Yea, some stupid fucking bitches in front of me were dicking around and taking fucking ages because they were trying to buy alcohol without ID... At a fucking grocery store and you're trying to buy alcohol without ID and you like like you're fucking 16... how fucking stupid were these bitches!
I was not amused.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-05-2013, 04:30 AM
(03-05-2013 04:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Since he paid for shit.
What have you brought me FT?! Yea, that's what I thought!
Bloody Aussies... Dodgy

i would by you something, but I'm not going to travel to you to do it.

The cost and effort would to me would not be equal to or greater than the reward I would receive for performing such a task, therefore I shall not preform it.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
08-05-2013, 06:44 PM
We located two historical anchors and photographed them. The one buried in the sand is in 98 feet of water and probably 10+ long, (7' are showing) and could be Spanish, we had a fleet of galleons wrecked off of our shores in 1733.

The second anchor, probably 19th century, because of the stock design lies in 40 feet of water. These photos have already been sent to a marine archeologist. I'm hoping he doesn't have either in his database and will want to come dive them with us.

[attachment=1370]

[attachment=1371]

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-05-2013, 06:50 PM
(08-05-2013 06:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We located two historical anchors and photographed them. The one buried in the sand is in 98 feet of water and probably 10+ long, (7' are showing) and could be Spanish, we had a fleet of galleons wrecked off of our shores in 1733.

The second anchor, probably 19th century, because of the stock design lies in 40 feet of water. These photos have already been sent to a marine archeologist. I'm hoping he doesn't have either in his database and will want to come dive them with us.

Dammit man! Don't infect me with the diving bug again. I can't afford it now! But this looks so EPIC!
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
(08-05-2013 06:50 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 06:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We located two historical anchors and photographed them. The one buried in the sand is in 98 feet of water and probably 10+ long, (7' are showing) and could be Spanish, we had a fleet of galleons wrecked off of our shores in 1733.

Dammit man! Don't infect me with the diving bug again. I can't afford it now! But this looks so EPIC!

Come on down to the Keys! I'll take you to my favorite sites.
I'm real curious to hear what the archeologist has to say about these two.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-05-2013, 07:07 PM
(08-05-2013 06:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 06:50 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Dammit man! Don't infect me with the diving bug again. I can't afford it now! But this looks so EPIC!

Actually I am too. Keep us posted. I'd like to know their histories and eventual fates.
08-05-2013, 07:13 PM
(08-05-2013 06:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 06:50 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Dammit man! Don't infect me with the diving bug again. I can't afford it now! But this looks so EPIC!

I was in the damn Keys! FUCK.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
08-05-2013, 07:52 PM
@ Cardinal Smurf - will update after speaking with archeologist

@Atotheist - there is always next time, I'd welcome the opportunity to meet you!

20-05-2013, 02:51 PM
[Image: IMAG0684_zps136f4ea3.jpg?t=1369073731]

It was either here or the small things that make you smile thread. My new baby boy! :D

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post