Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-08-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(07-08-2013 08:35 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You could work on that Biology though... Drinking Beverage

I know, slacker, eh? Big Grin

Canadian much?

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Today was a good day. I found out there will be a clerk in the school to help me out with getting my credits right. They're all on vacations, but turns out one was there today for 3 hours to keep the place from exploding.

So I found out that the problem solved itself. I had a problem with a seminar teacher from the History of international politics. I jumped through all the hoops of plentiful main lecture and seminar requirements, even passed the oral exam, but the seminar teacher got me hanging because he said I need to write a test on top of everything. Didn't explain why and I didn't get any further e-mails from him.
Turns out my e-mail to his department director worked, he gave me the credit himself. So now I'm officially listed to go to the Bachelor's exams.

I still can't submit my thesis digitally, but looks like this is a technical problem and the school should figure it out next week, when the rector's secretary returns.

Damn, I'm so looking forward to having my Bc. and starting with sociology master's study. All my classmates have their Ing. if they ever were going to have any, I have so much to catch up. Gimme just a small PhD. on top of that and a and a university teaching job and I'll be happy to shape young minds Smartass Meanwhile most politicians should be arrested and the way into politics should clear up.

[+] 2 users Like Luminon's post
09-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Just got tickets to a concert in Austin for the end of September at Stubb's! Also reserved a room...can't wait. Big Grin

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM
I didn't have to wake up early for school workshops. Instead, I've been skyping with my internet friends for about 5 hours (Hughsie, Revenant, Tartarus, Earmuffs, Dark Light, Ato) Big Grin

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
09-08-2013, 03:56 PM
(09-08-2013 03:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I didn't have to wake up early for school workshops. Instead, I've been skyping with my internet friends for about 5 hours (Hughsie, Revenant, Tartarus, Earmuffs, Dark Light, Ato) Big Grin

What?! Stevie joined after I left?! Fuck you Stevie!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Today was a good day because started as a new and different day; it practically ignored the past few, hellish days and ended up a teeny bit more optimistic. It's got to be a better foundation for tomorrow. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-08-2013, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 05:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-08-2013 04:55 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Meanwhile most politicians should be arrested and the way into politics should clear up.

You heard about the revolving door of politicians leaving office and going into high paid lobbyist jobs? We ain't got no such worry about that in PG County, MD. We got our own revolving door where our local politicians leave office and go to jail. We're used to it. No big deal. Drinking Beverage

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2013, 02:12 PM
... because I passed my exam with a high enough score to qualify as the first trainer in Asia.

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
28-08-2013, 03:07 PM
It's always a good day when you hear the bell ring and school finally ends. Wink

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
28-08-2013, 03:08 PM
(28-08-2013 03:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It's always a good day when you hear the bell ring and school finally ends. Wink

It's an even better day when you're off altogether. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.