Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-07-2014, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2014 04:50 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Why today was a good day:

Over this weekend I am attending Avcon, the Anime and Video games Convention here in Adelaide. Reason enough for today to have been a good day right?

Well today was pretty fuckin' good; saw some decent and amusing cosplay, including 4 Deadpools, one of which was wearing a suit and was busying himself with being the most sophisticated Deadpool around, a metric ton of Kirito's , a Slenderman who walked around behind people with the iconic 'slenderman noise' playing progressively louder as he approached and an approximately 2.5 meter tall Jack Skellington (that's about 8 foot for you who refuse to join the rest of the world), among many, many other sights.

I'm attending to help my sister run her stall; she does art and wanted to give it a shot; got a decent profit today. Her first gain of the day came as an odd surprise. Just after the regular people were allowed in, a kindly looking Asian gentleman in a fancy suit and surgical gloves approached our table, looked sheepishly at us, dropped a five cent coin on the table and said 'oops' and walked off, leaving us questing what just happened.

Of course, the best part of the day was a couple hours in where I left the stall to watch a screening; the first two episodes of Attack on Titan were being shown in the a theatre at the venue. T'was the first public screening of the English dub down here if I understand right. The showing was great and so was the crowd who were clearly loving every second.

The second highlight came at the end of the day when I had an experience. an experience with the most holy of beings; who cannot be denied:
Doge.
[Image: biTQltM.jpg]

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
Today, 04:41 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Today was a good day because I got to take pictures with the butts of boys in skinny jeans.

[Image: image-1.jpg]

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Small Things That Make You Smile Thread Hughsie 1,769 48,069 Today 05:13 PM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  The Quotes Taken Out of Context Thread Tartarus Sauce 676 13,454 19-07-2014 05:53 PM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  Funny/Random Picture and Video Thread! Im_Ryan 334 6,320 13-07-2014 10:53 AM
Last Post: JDog554
  A good christian mother..... Hobbitgirl 35 348 05-07-2014 09:20 AM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  Another cat thread for Tartarus Ferdinand 124 3,096 30-06-2014 09:27 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  The moderator power abuse thread DeepThought 83 1,775 23-06-2014 09:38 AM
Last Post: WitchSabrina
  Official Cannabis Thread Stark Raving 942 34,122 20-06-2014 12:17 PM
Last Post: Filox