Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(11-02-2015 04:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 12:18 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Today is my boyfriends (Near) and my two year anniversary.

I don't have any money so I'm making him my from scratch carrot cake. It's his favorite!

Big Grin

Wait, you were only dating for just over a year before he gave you the pregnant?
You're brave, what if he turned out to be a psycho serial murderer and you're his "second family" and he secretly has a first family stored in the basement of a house somewhere that he occasionally goes to feed and change out their water and litter box? I mean how much can you really know about someone in a year?

Just sayin, when they find bits of your body don't say I didn't warn ya.

Oh please. Dennis Rader (BTK killer for those of you not familiar) was married for 34 years and a Baptist deacon.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 04:43 PM
(11-02-2015 04:26 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 04:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait, you were only dating for just over a year before he gave you the pregnant?
You're brave, what if he turned out to be a psycho serial murderer and you're his "second family" and he secretly has a first family stored in the basement of a house somewhere that he occasionally goes to feed and change out their water and litter box? I mean how much can you really know about someone in a year?

Just sayin, when they find bits of your body don't say I didn't warn ya.

Oh please. Dennis Rader (BTK killer for those of you not familiar) was married for 34 years and a Baptist deacon.

EXACTLY MY POINT!
11-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Ya gotta watch them Baptists.......

They're EVILLLLLL......

I'm telling you..

Signed

The Concerned Methodists

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-02-2015, 05:02 PM
(11-02-2015 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 04:26 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh please. Dennis Rader (BTK killer for those of you not familiar) was married for 34 years and a Baptist deacon.

EXACTLY MY POINT!

Uh no. You were worried about time frame known alluding to 1 year not being long enough. I posit that 34 years is a long time and still the wife was unawares her husband had a thing for well, BTKing ladies of all ages. So you could say technically you never know a person.

Risk is small. Life is short. Go get laid.

Little hobbit is evidence that big hobbit had herself a good time. I would suspect big hobbit could figure out if she were in bad company.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-02-2015, 06:22 PM
(11-02-2015 05:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  EXACTLY MY POINT!

Uh no. You were worried about time frame known alluding to 1 year not being long enough. I posit that 34 years is a long time and still the wife was unawares her husband had a thing for well, BTKing ladies of all ages. So you could say technically you never know a person.

Uh-oh - another true crime/serial killer junkie.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-02-2015, 06:25 PM
(11-02-2015 05:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  EXACTLY MY POINT!

Little hobbit is evidence that big hobbit had herself a good time. I would suspect big hobbit could figure out if she were in bad company.

You're missing one key difference. Time period.
It's normal for old people not to know eachother. The only reason old people got married is because of social pressure and inheritance disputes.

Today people get together because they have a shared interest in things and genuinely enjoy each others company. So the time it takes to actually get to know them is a lot less, however still more than a year but not as many as 34 years.

See what I'm saying.
11-02-2015, 06:40 PM
(11-02-2015 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 05:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Uh no. You were worried about time frame known alluding to 1 year not being long enough. I posit that 34 years is a long time and still the wife was unawares her husband had a thing for well, BTKing ladies of all ages. So you could say technically you never know a person.

Uh-oh - another true crime/serial killer junkie.

Nah. Had to do a huge project on him in my nursing psych class. I chose him because he was easier to psychoanalyze than some of the others thanks to him being a narcissistic prick on top of APD. Lol - a sociopath that wanted to be understood, that and he wanted everyone to bow at his feet and appreciate his cunning genius. Twat.

11-02-2015, 09:13 PM
(11-02-2015 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 05:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Uh no. You were worried about time frame known alluding to 1 year not being long enough. I posit that 34 years is a long time and still the wife was unawares her husband had a thing for well, BTKing ladies of all ages. So you could say technically you never know a person.

It's normal for old people not to know eachother. The only reason old people got married is because of social pressure and inheritance disputes.

Today people get together because they have a shared interest in things and genuinely enjoy each others company. So the time it takes to actually get to know them is a lot less, however still more than a year but not as many as 34 years.

See what I'm saying.

No no no. BTK is recent history - not like it was an arranged marriage. You'd have a point if it were 75 years ago, but it wasn't. They were post free love hippie generation, married in the 1970s. They knew each other. Actually, she didn't know him......but that doesn't correlate to time period. It's more of - do you REALLY know who's been in your bed the past ten, twenty, thirty years?

That being said, one year is more than sufficient to figure out most people, depending on communication and quality time with a person. I can say with confidence I know the man I shacked up with the past 11. I've got a pretty good read on the guy I shacked up with the other night - thought he'd be good in bed, I was right, and I'm 95% confident he's not relationship material for me (or probably any woman), still a successful date, though, we both got what we wanted out of it. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-02-2015, 09:15 PM
I just received a box full of components. Big Grin
Only four more bits to go.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-02-2015, 09:47 PM
(11-02-2015 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

See what I'm saying.

Old people?

How old is old?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces