Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-07-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(05-07-2015 03:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 03:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have an old birdbath that was left here by the previous owner. It had a tall fountain in the center of it but the pump quit working so we removed that part. We were still using it as a bird bath the last couple years but it has developed cracks and leaks that we can't patch any more.

It weighs a ton so getting rid of it was going to be a challenge. So it has a new purpose. With it being mid-season, plants were cheap.

[img][Image: Planter_zps0rz4tuzk.jpg][/img]

Will see which plants work out and which don't so this is still a work in progress. But I think it look pretty good.

I don't know much about plants, but something that hangs over the sides might look cool. Smile

I figure that next spring we will have more choices. We were down to clearance items when we went to the garden center at Home Depot today. The plants were just over a buck each so failure won't hurt much. In the meantime we will be looking into plants that will work the best. Thumbsup

I am surprised whenever I am able to keep a plant alive for over three months. A green thumb is something I don't have. Tongue

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Big Grin Booked a plane ticket to paradise this morning - y'all are gonna be soooooo jealous!

Also just planned an impromptu trip to visit family in Indiana with an overnight trip to Chicago. My son and I leave tomorrow!

It's nice to have something to look forward to, for a change. I'll be getting back to town either Tuesday evening. My divorce papers should be in my mailbox by then, meaning I'll be signing them on my 9 year anniversary. I'm thinking about hostessing a pool party/cookout that evening.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
16-07-2015, 04:40 PM

I got this one Girly.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2015, 11:09 PM
(16-07-2015 04:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Big Grin Booked a plane ticket to paradise this morning - y'all are gonna be soooooo jealous!

Also just planned an impromptu trip to visit family in Indiana with an overnight trip to Chicago. My son and I leave tomorrow!

It's nice to have something to look forward to, for a change. I'll be getting back to town either Tuesday evening. My divorce papers should be in my mailbox by then, meaning I'll be signing them on my 9 year anniversary. I'm thinking about hostessing a pool party/cookout that evening.

Big Grin

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.