Why was today not a good day?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Why was today not a good day?
I had a really bad headache... :/ Nothing seemed to alleviate the pain, and it's still somewhat there.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Morning - headache from hell.
Noon - headache gone, diarrhea began, fortunately no nausea
Evening - diarrhea gone. fever of 101.2F, my hand and feet are white with a 5 sec cap refill, and my arms and legs are light purple. I feel like shit.

Tonight was supposed to be my drink fun craft beer night.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
05-09-2014, 06:06 PM
My benefits assessment appointment came through - all logic dictates that I shouldn't be in any way affected in terms of my motability vehicle but paranoia tells me different...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
05-09-2014, 06:08 PM
got more bad news from the doctor. I need a break.
05-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Animals:

I love em!
05-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Oh shucks! I thought this was the what was good about today thread. Sorry Sad
05-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Had to make the decision to fire someone today. It's the right decision but it still sucks. Monday morning is going to be more awful than usual. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-09-2014, 09:26 PM
(05-09-2014 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bombed my interview for acting Branch Chief. Nervous, sweating, fumbled over my answers. Everybody tells me the interview was just pro forma and I already had the job. Guess we shall see. 52 yo and it was my first interview ever and when I told them that the Director said, "Well I'm glad we could pop ... I'm glad we could break the ice."

Shocking Interviewing is a skill that needs to be learned....usually by trial and error. But if you've been there long enough to show your Mad Skillz ™ then the interview is not as important. I wouldn't fret too much - you either got it (hope you did) or you didn't. Either way nothing to lose expect some minor emotional scarring. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
08-09-2014, 04:29 PM
(05-09-2014 09:26 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bombed my interview for acting Branch Chief. Nervous, sweating, fumbled over my answers. Everybody tells me the interview was just pro forma and I already had the job. Guess we shall see. 52 yo and it was my first interview ever and when I told them that the Director said, "Well I'm glad we could pop ... I'm glad we could break the ice."

Shocking Interviewing is a skill that needs to be learned....usually by trial and error. But if you've been there long enough to show your Mad Skillz ™ then the interview is not as important. I wouldn't fret too much - you either got it (hope you did) or you didn't. Either way nothing to lose expect some minor emotional scarring. Tongue

Fuckers gave it to me anyway. Probably because I wanted nothing to do with it in the first place. Bastards. At least it's only for a year.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-09-2014, 04:32 PM
(08-09-2014 04:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 09:26 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Shocking Interviewing is a skill that needs to be learned....usually by trial and error. But if you've been there long enough to show your Mad Skillz ™ then the interview is not as important. I wouldn't fret too much - you either got it (hope you did) or you didn't. Either way nothing to lose expect some minor emotional scarring. Tongue

Fuckers gave it to me anyway. Probably because I wanted nothing to do with it in the first place. Bastards. At least it's only for a year.

Congratulations Sir. You can't see it but I am also saluting.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat