• 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Why was today not a good day?
Sometimes life just shits on you.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2014, 05:21 PM
(30-10-2014 05:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I was bitten by a fox that supposed to be friendly. Sad

Because you taste like chicken?
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
30-10-2014, 05:24 PM
(30-10-2014 05:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sometimes life just shits on you.

I just want the person who is feeding my life laxatives at the moment to know that I am not amused Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
30-10-2014, 05:29 PM
I am having a 'sore' day. Sometimes my chest and upper back start hurting and it builds and builds. I can't make it stop and I don't ever know how long it will last. I feel queasy and cranky and pissed at the world. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
31-10-2014, 06:49 AM
Today is going to be tough. I did not get to sleep until after midnight.

I got home from work and one of our cats was looking bad. When I checked on him he did not move or anything. He had some sort of lump in his abdomen area. So I ran him to the vet. Some sort of bladder plug is what the vet said. He needs to stay for a catheter and IV.

Wife went to the clinic because her lower back was sore. Clinic said probably kidney stones, but could not be 100% sure. She came home and messed around with this that and the other. I went to band rehearsal. While I was there she went to the ER, so I went home to deal with the kids, then to the hospital. They confirmed stones and got her some meds for the pain. She got discharged after 11. It was real late by the time we got home and got to bed.

I am tired and we have a home football game tonight. It is home coming so it is going to be a long halftime. My kids are going to perform after the game. Going to be a long day.
31-10-2014, 06:54 AM
It was confirmed by police that the guy who creeped me out the other day while walking my daughter to school, and followed, actually is a registered sex offender.

good news- I spotted him, gave a good description so that another parent was ablt to get his license plate the next day to the police.

bad news- theres a sex offender lurking outside my childs school, which means I will need bail money if I see him again.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller