Why we must fight religious indoctrination, example #3,481,284

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Why we must fight religious indoctrination, example #3,481,284
(28-07-2015 11:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Give power to atheists and they will become communists.

If idiocy could fly you would be on your way to Moon now. Shit like this isn't even worth refuting.

(28-07-2015 11:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Atheists killed millions and millions of people in former USSR.

Always have thought that was bolsheviks fault. Bolsheviks for whose marxism-leninism was religion as is shown in Rafał Imos book Faith of the Soviet Man. But I;m sure your tribal god gave you better info in personal revelation Rolleyes

(28-07-2015 11:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  I do not talk about atheists who do not seek power.

So? You still are deluded? Notion of atheism leading to communism is so idiotic that it nearly took my breath away.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
29-07-2015, 06:15 AM
(28-07-2015 11:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Give power to atheists and they will become communists. Atheists killed millions and millions of people in former USSR.
I do not talk about atheists who do not seek power.

That's one helluva slippery slope argument.

If I eat this dinner, what is to stop me from eating the plate, and then the whole table?

Also, it seems like one helluva non sequitur. How, exactly, are a disbelief in gods related to wanting a strong government that controls the means of production? I know plenty of atheist libertarians.
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post
29-07-2015, 06:19 AM
(29-07-2015 06:15 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  If I eat this dinner, what is to stop me from eating the plate, and then the whole table?

There you have it kids, this is why I told you to stay away from Robbie. Fucking table munching lunatic.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
29-07-2015, 07:09 AM
(29-07-2015 06:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  There you have it kids, this is why I told you to stay away from Robbie.

You fuckers better all hope you're not sitting at the table when dinner starts! I don't stop with the table!

Hobo

(29-07-2015 06:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fucking table munching lunatic.

This exchange would have been even better if I'd said "eat the plate, then the table, and then the carpet the table is on!".
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
29-07-2015, 07:16 AM
(29-07-2015 07:09 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 06:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  There you have it kids, this is why I told you to stay away from Robbie.

You fuckers better all hope you're not sitting at the table when dinner starts! I don't stop with the table!

Hobo

(29-07-2015 06:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fucking table munching lunatic.

This exchange would have been even better if I'd said "eat the plate, then the table, and then the carpet the table is on!".

Indeed, and even better if you were female... you really let the side down there.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-07-2015, 08:16 AM

29-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Marks, Engels, Lenin, Stalin were atheists. With what an atheist who wants a power will substitute the religion?
A: with communism. Noble dream. Utopia but very noble.
Without tyranny atheist can not do this.
atheist fanatics kill millions of people and religious fanatics kill millions of people.
So, my dear atheists, if you really, really want to have society without religion you better start to kill all those who do not believe your utopia. The Revolution with shedding of blood is the only way. Let's repeat mistake of the history: 1917 The Great October Revolution. Atheists won it and then they failed big time.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-07-2015, 09:07 AM
(29-07-2015 08:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  Marks, Engels, Lenin, Stalin were atheists. With what an atheist who wants a power will substitute the religion?
atheist fanatics kill millions of people and religious fanatics kill millions of people.
So, my dear atheists, if you really, really want to have society without religion you better start to kill all those who do not believe your utopia. The Revolution with shedding of blood is the only way. Let's repeat mistake of the history: 1917 The Great October Revolution. Atheists won it and then they failed big time.

Turn about is fair play. You christians did just that with the Crusades - killed all those who didn't believe your utopia.

But I'm sure you'll use your willful ignorance to avoid having to think about that.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
29-07-2015, 09:08 AM
(29-07-2015 06:15 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 11:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Give power to atheists and they will become communists. Atheists killed millions and millions of people in former USSR.
I do not talk about atheists who do not seek power.

That's one helluva slippery slope argument.

If I eat this dinner, what is to stop me from eating the plate, and then the whole table?

Also, it seems like one helluva non sequitur. How, exactly, are a disbelief in gods related to wanting a strong government that controls the means of production? I know plenty of atheist libertarians.
If an atheist(like Lenin) desires to build a society without religion he has to do it by force. Without shedding of blood it is not possible.
So, if atheists do not use force they are doomed to live in the society with religious freedom. Without bloody revolution all you can do is to dream about.

Atheist said: religion is opium for the people. how can you take away this opium from the people? By force. By bloody force.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-07-2015, 09:09 AM
(29-07-2015 08:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  Marks, Engels, Lenin, Stalin were atheists. With what an atheist who wants a power will substitute the religion?

I can call all of those dictators monstrous and evil, I do not idolize or respect them.

Can you say the same about your god killing everyone with a flood?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition