Why women are more important than men

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 11:48 PM
Re: Why women are more important than men
Oh hun they make them smaller stronger and quieter than that (and wall plug in) Wink

The Out Crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Why women are more important than men
(10-01-2013 09:45 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Women can have around 20 kids in their life time. Take my aunt for example, 13 children.

Men
can impregnate thousands of women. So from the start of our evolution
women were bound to play a more important role in surviving. That's why,
women and children go first.

if there were only 1,000,000 men and 1 woman left in the world, our species would be pretty hard pressed to repopulate. However if there were 1 man and 100 women left... we could repopulate the earth relatively quickly. So long as the one man lived long enough to impregnate all the women. Which most likely wouldn't be a problem. And if the man lived long enough for each woman to have 20 kids that would be 2,000 individuals in 20 years. Where as the other way around the human population would probably be in perpetual decrease, as it's likely at least 2 men would die for every 1 child born. Followed by a severe population loss and equaling out to about 20-30 individuals.

One couldnt produce without the other... does that not make them....erm.... equally important?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-01-2013, 12:00 AM
He thinks he's saving me....lmao.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

11-01-2013, 12:01 AM
(10-01-2013 11:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh hun they make them smaller stronger and quieter than that (and wall plug in) Wink

Oh I have quite the collection depending on my mood -- but that's all I'll say about that.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Re: Why women are more important than men
Lol. A woman after my own heart

The Out Crowd.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
11-01-2013, 12:09 AM
(10-01-2013 11:49 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 09:45 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Women can have around 20 kids in their life time. Take my aunt for example, 13 children.

Men
can impregnate thousands of women. So from the start of our evolution
women were bound to play a more important role in surviving. That's why,
women and children go first.

if there were only 1,000,000 men and 1 woman left in the world, our species would be pretty hard pressed to repopulate. However if there were 1 man and 100 women left... we could repopulate the earth relatively quickly. So long as the one man lived long enough to impregnate all the women. Which most likely wouldn't be a problem. And if the man lived long enough for each woman to have 20 kids that would be 2,000 individuals in 20 years. Where as the other way around the human population would probably be in perpetual decrease, as it's likely at least 2 men would die for every 1 child born. Followed by a severe population loss and equaling out to about 20-30 individuals.

One couldnt produce without the other... does that not make them....erm.... equally important?

Only three weeks a month.

Edit: until menopause begins, then it flips around.

11-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Hmm...I'm with bemore, they are equally important, or at the very least both necessary, there is not arguing that, but the math did intrigue me for a bit.

Now, how is the BETTER sex is an entirely different question...
Women are more lovely, pleasant, have better penmanship, and have much better multitasking skills, speaking in generalities BUUTTT....Men can pee with there pants up and not get their jeans wet. We are so better at spitting, drinking, cursing, music, and comedy.

11-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Indeed, the Y chromosome evolved later on and created this little male/female distinctions. The Y chromosome may be on the downside eventually as it's not necessarily needed for complex lifeforms; although, it does help spread different genes in reproduction at a quicker rate. Males still have their roles as it stands, but may be an back to being out on the evolutionary chain. Not like anytime soon though No

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-01-2013, 01:52 AM
(11-01-2013 01:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hmm...I'm with bemore, they are equally important, or at the very least both necessary, there is not arguing that, but the math did intrigue me for a bit.

Women are more lovely, pleasant, have better penmanship, and have much better multitasking skills, speaking in generalities BUUTTT....Men can pee with there pants up and not get their jeans wet. We are so better at spitting, drinking, cursing, music, and comedy.

Just wait until you men reach a certain age and start peeing like a rain bird sprinkler.

11-01-2013, 02:06 AM
(11-01-2013 01:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 01:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hmm...I'm with bemore, they are equally important, or at the very least both necessary, there is not arguing that, but the math did intrigue me for a bit.

Just wait until you men reach a certain age and start peeing like a rain bird sprinkler.
Maybe, but we die sooner too, so we have peeing disadvantageous for a shorter time...either that or we both wind up in diapers anyway. Face it, when it comes to pissing, penises are better. Tongue