Why women are more important than men

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 01:50 AM by Vera.)
RE: Why women are more important than men
(11-01-2013 07:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  You must be related to Vera.
Oh, I've been (and continue to be) chased all right. Sans any weapons, though (in the literal sense of the word), thank you very much Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
12-01-2013, 06:21 PM
(11-01-2013 02:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 01:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm the only man in my household, and we don't have guests that often. I can tell you the toilet stays pretty clean for quite a while. I also have no qualms about cleaning a toilet, and I do so on occasion. No man who has ever served in the enlisted side of the military has a problem cleaning toilets....you get over that REAL quick. You just become thankful if you have a toilet to use Wink

Besides that, I didn't ask which is cleaner, I asked which is better. Peeing standing up with your pants on is better than dropping trou and squatting/wiping by a mile and a half. Sleepy

Eh -- I don't see that as a big deal. Hell I can pee standing up too. It's writing my name in the snow that's tricky.
See that! And I've moved on to calligraphy already! Once I've mastered that maybe landscapes or portraits...

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
16-01-2013, 06:55 PM
(10-01-2013 09:45 PM)Nappa Wrote:  Women can have around 20 kids in their life time. Take my aunt for example, 13 children.

Men can impregnate thousands of women. So from the start of our evolution women were bound to play a more important role in surviving. That's why, women and children go first.

if there were only 1,000,000 men and 1 woman left in the world, our species would be pretty hard pressed to repopulate. However if there were 1 man and 100 women left... we could repopulate the earth relatively quickly. So long as the one man lived long enough to impregnate all the women. Which most likely wouldn't be a problem. And if the man lived long enough for each woman to have 20 kids that would be 2,000 individuals in 20 years. Where as the other way around the human population would probably be in perpetual decrease, as it's likely at least 2 men would die for every 1 child born. Followed by a severe population loss and equaling out to about 20-30 individuals.
Your aunt has way too many fucking kids...

There would also be some serious inbreeding concerns in your example that would likely lead to extinction anyways. Similar to the bottlenecking that occured to the cats of Africa, particularly the cheetah.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/1.../40791.htm
31-08-2013, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2013 02:10 AM by the_silverman.)
(10-01-2013 09:51 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yabut, if there were no women, then there are no babies.

Actually men are the primary in genes selection and evolutionary stimulation, men have go trough literally 2 time the amount of evolutionary pressure and their sperm is the main factor in chromosomal triggering.

With out men, women would become the men and look ugly.
With out women, men would have to learn to share and one women would be doing a lot of work, however evolution will have to start over again.
31-08-2013, 02:08 AM
(10-01-2013 09:45 PM)Nappa Wrote:  if there were only 1,000,000 men and 1 woman left in the world, our species would be pretty hard pressed to repopulate. However if there were 1 man and 100 women left

This argument of yours is a fallacious load of horse shit.

Nether are a viable option with out relatively the same amount of incest and preteen fucking.

You will need more younger men to fuck the older women or you will need more younger women to fuck the older men, either way in order to keep the birth rate ahead of the populations death rate, you must do it the same. Stop intergenerational fucking too early and you stop the birth rate cold.

Furthermore, the end of male diversity makes a great big rest like hiccup for human evolution. Male gene development is the major driving force of evolution.
31-08-2013, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2013 09:41 AM by ELK12695.)
(31-08-2013 02:08 AM)the_silverman Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 09:45 PM)Nappa Wrote:  if there were only 1,000,000 men and 1 woman left in the world, our species would be pretty hard pressed to repopulate. However if there were 1 man and 100 women left

This argument of yours is a fallacious load of horse shit.

Nether are a viable option with out relatively the same amount of incest and preteen fucking.

You will need more younger men to fuck the older women or you will need more younger women to fuck the older men, either way in order to keep the birth rate ahead of the populations death rate, you must do it the same. Stop intergenerational fucking too early and you stop the birth rate cold.

Furthermore, the end of male diversity makes a great big rest like hiccup for human evolution. Male gene development is the major driving force of evolution.

Take it easy, s/he's banned. You ain't gonna get a response anytime soon.

Still...
(10-01-2013 09:45 PM)Nappa Wrote:  However if there were 1 man and 100 women left

Now imagine that one man had ADIS

31-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Well of course I'm more important I'm me duh!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2013, 02:16 PM
(11-01-2013 02:06 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ...penises are better. Tongue

Yes Yes Yes Tongue