Why women voted for trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Why women voted for trump
(04-02-2017 08:11 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is the most idiotic post of the day. Well done.

Good retort.

You're welcome. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2017, 08:51 PM
(04-02-2017 10:18 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Why would I vote for any person to have power over me?

Because someone has to make the decisions that you are incapable of making.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
04-02-2017, 09:02 PM
(04-02-2017 08:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 10:18 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Why would I vote for any person to have power over me?

Because someone has to make the decisions that you are incapable of making.

I figure I'd rather those decisions not be made... if you can name any.
04-02-2017, 09:34 PM
(04-02-2017 09:02 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 08:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Because someone has to make the decisions that you are incapable of making.

I figure I'd rather those decisions not be made... if you can name any.

People will make decisions that impact you regardless if you want them to or not.

Pick your ruler carefully or pick no ruler at all. Either way you will be ruled.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
04-02-2017, 09:50 PM
(04-02-2017 09:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 09:02 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I figure I'd rather those decisions not be made... if you can name any.

People will make decisions that impact you regardless if you want them to or not.

Pick your ruler carefully or pick no ruler at all. Either way you will be ruled.

I thought you might name one I was incapable of making but ok. Democracy demands a kind of acquiescence to inferiority that I find disagreeable.

Russia and America are probably the only two countries with nuclear arsenals capable of killing every human on the planet. One's a communist shithole and the other is a shithole democracy. Both systems are obviously fucking awful.
04-02-2017, 10:35 PM
(04-02-2017 09:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I thought you might name one I was incapable of making but ok.
You are incapable of making any decision unless you are in a position to do so. Run for office if you want to make decisions.
04-02-2017, 10:48 PM
(04-02-2017 10:35 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 09:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I thought you might name one I was incapable of making but ok.
You are incapable of making any decision unless you are in a position to do so. Run for office if you want to make decisions.

That statement makes me think of elephants that can't imagine that they could break the tiny restraint that binds them. It's sad the way people feel that this trap we're in is the only possibility.
05-02-2017, 12:09 AM
In the US, women are trained early to look to old white pervs with money for favors in order to get ahead in life. It's repulsive, but true.
05-02-2017, 12:48 AM
(05-02-2017 12:09 AM)port_of_call Wrote:  In the US, women are trained early to look to old white pervs with money for favors in order to get ahead in life. It's repulsive, but true.

That's what I'd do.

#sigh
05-02-2017, 07:03 AM
(04-02-2017 09:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 09:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  People will make decisions that impact you regardless if you want them to or not.

I thought you might name one I was incapable of making but ok. Democracy demands a kind of acquiescence to inferiority that I find disagreeable.

Russia and America are probably the only two countries with nuclear arsenals capable of killing every human on the planet. One's a communist shithole and the other is a shithole democracy. Both systems are obviously fucking awful.

Since when Russia is communist? Authoritarian or with authoritarian tendencies maybe, but that does not mean communism, as communism is that vague thing that never existed.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.