Why would God Need Angels?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Why would God Need Angels?
I guess he needed someone to abuse before he created man..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
31-01-2015, 10:16 AM
(28-01-2015 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 11:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In contrast to the usual occlusion...

[Image: 2013_victorias_secret_fashion.jpg]

...I'm not seeing the mystery here.

I fail to see the utility of voluminous mammary glands on an angels if there are no angel babies that need suckling...

I mean, I'd have all kinds of fun with them, but what do angels do with breasts?
If boobs exist on angels maybe it is a gender thing since they don't show genitilia to show gender. But then there is the question why would an angel need to be male or female in the first place? Any dancing on the head of a pin anyone?
31-01-2015, 04:19 PM
I've wondered about this lately myself. Glad to see I'm not the only one who goes headlong into unique ideas. I'm reading the responses with laughter on the tip of my tongue! :-D
31-01-2015, 04:38 PM
[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&am...0069158678]

Metatron sez he doesn't need God..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
31-01-2015, 09:10 PM
(31-01-2015 09:19 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I guess he needed someone to abuse before he created man..

I think you got something there. When you read through the OT you can't help thinking it was better being an enemy of Israel; God was rewarding the enemy more often than He was the Israelites. Israel only had about control of their land for around 200 years out of about 1200. If you discount David and Solomon as being mythical characters you have even less glory for Israel.
03-02-2015, 11:21 AM
(07-01-2015 11:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In contrast to the usual occlusion...

[Image: 2013_victorias_secret_fashion.jpg]

...I'm not seeing the mystery here.

I don't find any of them particularly hot, they all look old and fake.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!