Why would the US waive a ban on arming alqaeda?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Why would the US waive a ban on arming alqaeda?
I just posted news stories of the US waiving bans on funding terrorists. Are you guys denying the news reports?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Why would the US waive a ban on arming alqaeda?
The United States is not acting in the best interest of its people by waiving this ban and sending weapons to the rebels in Syria.

1. The American people must be resigned to the fact that they have no control over their government's desire to wage war in foreign lands, whether they have cause, or no.

2. We must be deeply embarrassed by our government's lack of courage, in allowing our involvement to be limited to only the supplying of arms. If we must interfere needlessly in the power struggles of another nation far from home, shouldn't we at least have enough sack to participate formally?

3. We must be outraged that our government is willing to supply weapons to known terrorist organizations. Al Qaeda is particular is an insult to our integrity, and is spitting upon the graves of those dead men and women caught in the towers as they fell to the ground. If we had any honor or integrity left, we would not allow a single rifle to pass into enemy hands.

Do I think these events are the result of a government conspiracy? No. Do I think our nation is in League with Al Qaeda? No.

These are the actions of short sighted, unwise men, who believe this is quick and simple way to exert control over the outcome of the war in Syria. They are willing to right off the weapons as a cost of doing business in global politics, and putting the people they want into power in Syria. When the conflict is over, they will continue to hunt down their enemies, such as Al Qaeda, but for now, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This kind of behavior, the pimping of weapons and tactics, and the "global police" complex, is likely to worsen our international relations. We are paying a steep price worldwide for our meddling in world affairs.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 2 users Like Dark Phoenix's post
24-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Re: RE: Why would the US waive a ban on arming alqaeda?
(23-09-2013 08:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  I just posted news stories of the US waiving bans on funding terrorists. Are you guys denying the news reports?

No, denying there's a point being made.

And what do you mean no explanation. There is kb the articles. What is your issue or more info you need?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson