Why you should join the Army. (Article)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Why you should join the Army. (Article)
(07-02-2013 01:16 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I've been thinking about joining. I've been bored lately.

Dude, you live in PEI which last time I checked IS A PROVINCE IN CANADA! ... Pretty sure joining the Canadian Army ain't gonna help alleviate your boredom. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-02-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm not trying to make things complicated. I'm trying to understand what you're typing. I can't read your mind so I have to look at your words and decipher them. If I get that wrong, it doesn't mean I'm purposely being obtuse.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2013, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 11:36 PM by Dark Light.)
(07-02-2013 07:19 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm not trying to make things complicated. I'm trying to understand what you're typing. I can't read your mind so I have to look at your words and decipher them. If I get that wrong, it doesn't mean I'm purposely being obtuse.
Laugh out load Okay. Big Grin

"Good as is discourse, silence is better, and shames it. The length of the discourse indicates the distance of thought betwixt the speaker and the hearer. If they were at a perfect understanding in any part, no words would be necessary thereon. If at one in all parts, no words would be suffered." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Find all posts by this user