Why you should...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Why you should...
(09-04-2014 07:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 11:10 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  *dances with muffs*

I'm all for OTHER people breeding, so long as I don't have to deal with the little terrors. I've said it many times, and I'll say it many more times "I like children when they're well behaved and someone else's"

Even when they are well behaved, I still generally dislike being around them. Parents get upset when their 5 year old starts repeating half the shit that comes out of my mouth. Wanna laugh? Listening to a 5 year old skip around singing "fucktarded" while his mother blushes and tries to explain why he shouldn't repeat the things that Uncle says. It's especially difficult to discipline a 5 year old when his favorite uncle is rolling on the floor with laughter at the thing his mother tells him not to do.

Lol!
Actually, I do admit that I can't wait for my niece to get a bit older. I'll have that girl swearing like a sailor in no time.
[Image: Personnages-celebres-Troll-face-Troll-fa...-28374.png]

This is another reason I'm not having children. My kids would be fucked up before they got to preschool. Laugh out load

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-04-2014, 07:32 PM
(09-04-2014 07:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol!
Actually, I do admit that I can't wait for my niece to get a bit older. I'll have that girl swearing like a sailor in no time.
[Image: Personnages-celebres-Troll-face-Troll-fa...-28374.png]

This is another reason I'm not having children. My kids would be fucked up before they got to preschool. Laugh out load

Plus think of preschool/primary school/intermediate teachers, they're all so sweet, they couldn't handle me. "But Mrs Whatever, Little Billy IS a cunt.."

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-04-2014, 07:38 PM
(09-04-2014 07:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  This is another reason I'm not having children. My kids would be fucked up before they got to preschool. Laugh out load

Plus think of preschool/primary school/intermediate teachers, they're all so sweet, they couldn't handle me. "But Mrs Whatever, Little Billy IS a cunt.."

I could see you telling some administrator to grow a set if they can't handle a 5 year old.

Or telling them to shove a cactus up their Ass.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
10-04-2014, 04:12 AM
That kid should be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that was not one of my family members, I don't know if it is only a black thing but he would have got his little ass whooped in front of everyone in the store for doing something like that. I would do something much worstEvil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2014, 04:29 AM
I have tons of reasons for not wanting to have kids, but I can see why one would want to.

Whenever I feel that maybe, someday, I will want to have kids, I remember a specific moment at the mall when there was a little kid screaming and shouting and crying, heard from every corner of the place. His mum was shouting to him to shut up, and it was all a terrible, awkward mess.

It wasn't the first time I witnessed something like that, but this was the most intense. I know not all kids are like that but whenever the thought of having kids crosses my mind, I think "But what if."

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
10-04-2014, 08:24 AM
(10-04-2014 04:29 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I have tons of reasons for not wanting to have kids, but I can see why one would want to.

Whenever I feel that maybe, someday, I will want to have kids, I remember a specific moment at the mall when there was a little kid screaming and shouting and crying, heard from every corner of the place. His mum was shouting to him to shut up, and it was all a terrible, awkward mess.

It wasn't the first time I witnessed something like that, but this was the most intense. I know not all kids are like that but whenever the thought of having kids crosses my mind, I think "But what if."

Its interesting how kids who behave in that certain way have parents who behave in a certain way....
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-04-2014, 08:35 AM
(10-04-2014 08:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 04:29 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I have tons of reasons for not wanting to have kids, but I can see why one would want to.

Its interesting how kids who behave in that certain way have parents who behave in a certain way....

Dodgy

Some kids are just plain little shits. My sister was one of them. My other sister and I were fairly well behaved and respectful, as our parents are. The one sister, though... Fuck she would scream and bitch about everything and nothing short of a gag would get her to shut the fuck up. If she didn't get her way, she'd make life a living hell for anyone around her, discipline be damned.

I have a friend who has 4 kids, all of them are well behaved and pleasant to be around except one. I won't go anywhere near that little fucker. His screeches are ear splitting and can be set off by the slightest thing. He knows full well the effect of his behavior and ignoring it doesn't make it go away, he just screams louder and closer to your face. I've almost punched the little fuckface.

Yeah, parenting has a huge impact on the behavior of children, but for some of them, their nature is just to be a dickhead. I'll pass.

10-04-2014, 08:52 AM
I used to think like most of you guys. Now my partner and I really want kids. I'm really old school in the way I treat kids. I use a lot of discipline. I don't smack but I don't need to! My nephew and my 'godson', love spending time with me. I teach them how to be cheeky, answer back and generally be 'naughty', all in good fun but they know by my voice when I say something for real, they comply. Every threat I have made I follow through. They have clear and understandable boundaries with me and in truth I think they're happy for it.

My godson would definitely do the sort of thing in the commercial, he has done with his mam and dad, he doesn't do it with me or his grandad though. A lot of kids like to see how far they can push their luck, I was the same! Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!