Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(30-08-2014 12:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 12:18 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  It would he fantastic if someone would put together a nice clear post with all known offences and quotes. As it stands, wading through 22 pages of vague bitching just isn't making a very good case.

So far the only real argument I've seen is that he scared someone away. The mob mentality here is pretty scary. I might just run away; hope all of you will advocate for your own bannings after scaring me off.

Whine moar. Sanctimony is totally endearing.

Its really more of a nose turning, followed by a facetious stream of solid "lol IDGAF, but look at y'all being a bunch of little bitches"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2014, 01:05 PM
(30-08-2014 01:00 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I only figured it was a mob because I haven't heard anything particularly scary or genuinely psychotic... It seems like an attention seeking act. I don't like him at all, so I kind of figured that's what everyone was bitching about. Basically "ban him because he's not liked... Oh and somebody ran away."

Read more. Maybe surf through his threads.
You're only guessing.
Don't add judgement based on an emotional guess
Right?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
30-08-2014, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 06:08 PM by DLJ.)
(30-08-2014 01:00 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I only figured it was a mob because I haven't heard anything particularly scary or genuinely psychotic... It seems like an attention seeking act. I don't like him at all, so I kind of figured that's what everyone was bitching about. Basically "ban him because he's not liked... Oh and somebody ran away."

... And so it's still a mob or are you prepared to grant that maybe some people might actually have thought this through for themselves?

And it's not *somebody*, it's a valued member of our community, who left because they felt unsafe. Fucken lousy deal if you ask me - lose someone we all liked in exchange for a creepy little fuck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-08-2014, 01:09 PM
(30-08-2014 01:05 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

Read more. Maybe surf through his threads.
You're only guessing.
Right?

It seems like my posts are susceptible to a bunch of projection. For future reference, my emotional state tends to waver between robot and IDGAF.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-08-2014, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 01:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-08-2014 01:00 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I only figured it was a mob because I haven't heard anything particularly scary or genuinely psychotic... It seems like an attention seeking act.

Make no mistake, he is batshit insane desperately seeking a friend, but he is neither a psychopath nor a sociopath. He is in training however. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-08-2014, 01:12 PM
(30-08-2014 01:09 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 01:05 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Read more. Maybe surf through his threads.
You're only guessing.
Right?

It seems like my posts are susceptible to a bunch of projection. For future reference, my emotional state tends to waver between robot and IDGAF.

Relax brother, we know where you're coming from.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-08-2014, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 06:09 PM by DLJ.)
(30-08-2014 01:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  

... And so it's still a mob or are you prepared to grant that maybe some people might actually have thought this through for themselves?

And it's not *somebody*, it's a valued member of our community, who left because they felt unsafe. Fucken lousy deal if you ask me - lose someone we all liked in exchange for a creepy little fuck.

Oh. OK. Yes, most here have likely given it thought and come to their own conclusions. I was wrong. It is significantly less likely that a forum of skeptics would start an uninformed mob. Sorry

I didn't actually notice anybody missing though. I tend to be oblivious to those sorts of things. But, I don't live here like many seem to.
30-08-2014, 01:15 PM
(30-08-2014 01:09 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 01:05 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Read more. Maybe surf through his threads.
You're only guessing.
Right?

Hon... I only wanted you to read more and not project. That's all.
You're in the discussion so IDGAF doesn't wash.
Wink wink nudge nudge.
Maybe you missed my first post to you a page back....

30-08-2014, 01:16 PM
(30-08-2014 01:13 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Oh. OK. Yes, most here have likely given it thought and come to their own conclusions. I was wrong. It is significantly less likely that a forum of skeptics would start an uninformed mob. Sorry

I didn't actually notice anybody missing though. I tend to be oblivious to those sorts of things. But, I don't live here like many seem to.

"LOL you guys have no life"... Dodgy

You're probably right Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-08-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 06:13 PM by DLJ.)
(30-08-2014 01:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  

This This This.......oh so much This!!