Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(30-08-2014 07:22 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  ...
Can I get an Amen?

Hahaha. I read that as "Can I get an Admin?"

Laugh out load

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
30-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Quote:Aurora is a good admin, and though she may seem to be an inactive poster, she isn't completely inactive. She's aware of what's going on and is doing her job.
Dark Light has a life outside of the forum, but don't we all? Like aurora, he may seem to be an inactive poster but that doesn't mean he doesn't get on the forum at all. Both admins are aware of what is going on and contemplating how to handle all of this.

Admins should be active members of the community, not just active members of the mod only forum. You know, so they can comment when threads like this pop up and explain their actions...
This might be a dictatorship but the actions of the bureaucracy effects us and so I think we deserve an explanation and our input to be considered.
The whole "this forum isn't for everyone" works both ways. If people don't like a bit of common sense moderation regarding extreme cases then they're welcome to fuck off to 4chan...

Quote:I'm pretty sure Stark is old enough to be my dad. Dodgy

Hughsie not Stark...
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
30-08-2014, 08:45 PM
I do admit it would be nice to have Admin that were more active on the board. Actually get to know them a bit.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-08-2014, 08:49 PM
(30-08-2014 08:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Aurora is a good admin, and though she may seem to be an inactive poster, she isn't completely inactive. She's aware of what's going on and is doing her job.
Dark Light has a life outside of the forum, but don't we all? Like aurora, he may seem to be an inactive poster but that doesn't mean he doesn't get on the forum at all. Both admins are aware of what is going on and contemplating how to handle all of this.

Admins should be active members of the community, not just active members of the mod only forum. You know, so they can comment when threads like this pop up and explain their actions...
This might be a dictatorship but the actions of the bureaucracy effects us and so I think we deserve an explanation and our input to be considered.
The whole "this forum isn't for everyone" works both ways. If people don't like a bit of common sense moderation regarding extreme cases then they're welcome to fuck off to 4chan...

Quote:I'm pretty sure Stark is old enough to be my dad. Dodgy

Hughsie not Stark...

Hughsie didn't ban me. Stark did.
30-08-2014, 09:16 PM
(30-08-2014 07:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 07:22 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  ...
Can I get an Amen?

Hahaha. I read that as "Can I get an Admin?"

Laugh out load

LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
30-08-2014, 10:06 PM
(30-08-2014 08:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 08:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Admins should be active members of the community, not just active members of the mod only forum. You know, so they can comment when threads like this pop up and explain their actions...

Hughsie not Stark...

Hughsie didn't ban me. Stark did.

I'm not talking about who banned you, I'm talking about why you got promoted.
30-08-2014, 10:24 PM
(30-08-2014 10:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 08:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hughsie didn't ban me. Stark did.

I'm not talking about who banned you, I'm talking about why you got promoted.

Facepalm

If I am in any gay relationship, it's with Ato.
30-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Must I comment on every thread I read to prove I was here? I have no intention of doing that. I am aware of situations as they arise, I read threads, and just this once....

Dark Light wuz here 31 August 2014.

Take it or leave it.

[+] 7 users Like Dark Light's post
31-08-2014, 12:48 PM
(30-08-2014 10:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Must I comment on every thread I read to prove I was here? I have no intention of doing that. I am aware of situations as they arise, I read threads, and just this once....

Take it or leave it.
Hi DL Good to see you.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
31-08-2014, 01:15 PM
(30-08-2014 10:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Must I comment on every thread I read to prove I was here? I have no intention of doing that. I am aware of situations as they arise, I read threads, and just this once....

Take it or leave it.

[Image: kilroy-1.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post