Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(31-08-2014 06:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
Point them out. In the interest of transparency and shit. Girly didn't get no fucking notice.

Actually, it was you. It's always you.

Do you know why?

Because...

(31-08-2014 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I been here for like a while now and I still got no fucking clue as to where to find these so-called Lord of the Flies fucking "rules". And I couldn't give less of a shit.

You fuckers are gonna kill Piggy. You fuckers always kill Piggy.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2014, 06:53 PM
(31-08-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...

Hmmmmm... Can you smell it? Drooling

[Image: IMG_6998.jpg]

31-08-2014, 07:02 PM
(31-08-2014 06:53 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...

Hmmmmm... Can you smell it? Drooling

[Image: IMG_6998.jpg]

Piggy's revenge.
Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-08-2014, 07:36 PM
(31-08-2014 05:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 03:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Yeah, you don't know what? Fuckin' moron... Rolleyes

I had a dream last night that his account was deactivated, stahp u gaiz!!! Sadcryface

I had a dream last night that I was in my kitchen making myself a cup of hot coco when some crazy man just walked into my kitchen holding a lead pipe and I started waving the kettle around threatening to throw the hot water on him if he didn't leave but he just stood there and we were both looking at a knife between us on the bench but then I woke up disappointingly, I very much wanted to see how that played out.

That's not related to this thread, I just wanted to share with the group.

(30-08-2014 10:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Must I comment on every thread I read to prove I was here? I have no intention of doing that. I am aware of situations as they arise, I read threads, and just this once....

Dark Light wuz here 31 August 2014.

Take it or leave it.

Well there's one...
Where's the one that should have been handling this since day1?
Oh right, she doesn't post on this forum, almost forgot.

There has been plenty of moderator and even super moderator (to an extent) activity in this thread and regarding this issue in general. Yet they're not the ones with the power to do something about it. Aurora has to be the least active regular members on this forum, she needs to step down as admin.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-08-2014, 07:46 PM
(31-08-2014 07:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 05:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I had a dream last night that his account was deactivated, stahp u gaiz!!! Sadcryface

I had a dream last night that I was in my kitchen making myself a cup of hot coco when some crazy man just walked into my kitchen holding a lead pipe and I started waving the kettle around threatening to throw the hot water on him if he didn't leave but he just stood there and we were both looking at a knife between us on the bench but then I woke up disappointingly, I very much wanted to see how that played out.

I'm not sure that was a dream brother. I dreamed I was a crazy fucker carrying a lead pipe looking to score some hot cocoa. ... and there were Maori present.

[Image: rugby.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-08-2014, 07:49 PM
(31-08-2014 07:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 07:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I had a dream last night that I was in my kitchen making myself a cup of hot coco when some crazy man just walked into my kitchen holding a lead pipe and I started waving the kettle around threatening to throw the hot water on him if he didn't leave but he just stood there and we were both looking at a knife between us on the bench but then I woke up disappointingly, I very much wanted to see how that played out.

I'm not sure that was a dream brother. I dreamed I was a crazy fucker carrying a lead pipe looking to score some hot cocoa.

[Image: surprised-long-neck-surprise-l.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
31-08-2014, 07:58 PM
(31-08-2014 04:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Which part the necrophilia or the pedophilia?

[Image: IJXN3EC.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
31-08-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 08:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
[Image: rugby.jpg]
The bigass white chick scares the shit outta Girly the most. ... She seems .... determined. Bechased

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-08-2014, 08:08 PM
(31-08-2014 07:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: rugby.jpg]
The bigass white chick scares the shit outta Girly the most. ... She seems .... determined. Bechased

Whenever you see a white person hanging with a bunch of gangbangers watch out for them. You don't even want to know the crazy shit they done to get their black friends respect.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-08-2014, 08:33 PM
(31-08-2014 06:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 06:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You're right the fact that you quoting him got a reprimand for you and yet not him is bullshit. The rule itself however is poorly worded and poorly enforced.

Actually, two people made posts that were beginning to cross the line in relation to that rule and two people had an official reminder posted to them about said rule.

If anyone has an issue, we all know where to find the Admins.

I wasn't coming anywhere near crossing a line and you know that. You just felt the need to take a shot.

You will smack me and let WC cross nearly every line and then allow it all to be covered up.

There's that equal treatment when it comes to enforcing rules.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post