Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(31-08-2014 06:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yup.

For someone that says he won't be a yes man...that sure looks like being a yes man.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-08-2014, 10:01 PM
(31-08-2014 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 06:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yup.

For someone that says he won't be a yes man...that sure looks like being a yes man.

I thought from the context an acknowledgement was enough. Apparently I was mistaken, so I will correct that now.

Aurora and myself (as well as all of the FT) are here to deal with issues. Not all of our conversations are announced to the public. If you feel something has been overlooked then you are free to PM either of us, or anyone on the Forum Team.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
31-08-2014, 10:06 PM
(31-08-2014 10:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For someone that says he won't be a yes man...that sure looks like being a yes man.

I thought from the context an acknowledgement was enough. Apparently I was mistaken, so I will correct that now.

Aurora and myself (as well as all of the FT) are here to deal with issues. Not all of our conversations are announced to the public. If you feel something has been overlooked then you are free to PM either of us, or anyone on the Forum Team.

Silly me, and here I thought you were here because of my charming smile.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-08-2014, 11:32 PM
I have not been on the forum as much lately because I've been a lot busier than usual, so I had to catch up a bit on what's been going on. From what I have read, I have to side with the members that are saying that Wicked Clown should have been permanently banned. If I understand this correctly, one of the issues was that he stalked another member of the forum. If that is true, then there is absolutely no reason why he should be given a second chance. His behavior in his posts was bad enough in itself, but when personally stalking another member comes into the fold, that is absolutely unacceptable and should result in an immediate permanent ban.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
01-09-2014, 12:05 AM
For the record, I am completely in the dark on whatever these things which must not be said which Wicked Clown apparently said and Anjele apparently quoted....Are you guys talking about voldemort or something? Why so cryptic??

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
01-09-2014, 05:06 AM
(01-09-2014 12:05 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  For the record, I am completely in the dark on whatever these things which must not be said which Wicked Clown apparently said and Anjele apparently quoted....Are you guys talking about voldemort or something? Why so cryptic??

Buggered if I know, but I'mma continue being cryptic just to fuck with you Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-09-2014, 05:28 AM
(01-09-2014 12:05 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  For the record, I am completely in the dark on whatever these things which must not be said which Wicked Clown apparently said and Anjele apparently quoted....Are you guys talking about voldemort or something? Why so cryptic??

Part of the problem is that he edited his posts and erased evidence.

He has a history of doing this in forum after forum, and he did it here.

Anyone with an ounce of sense would ban his sick, sorry ass on sight.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2014, 07:49 AM
(31-08-2014 04:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 02:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  Ah, because <reasons>. Drinking Beverage
I'm somewhat fond of WC, that's really all there is to it.

It's hard to imagine a stolid German being taken in by a psychopath - you'd think that could never, ever happen.

Oh, wait. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-09-2014, 08:11 AM
(01-09-2014 07:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2014 04:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm somewhat fond of WC, that's really all there is to it.

It's hard to imagine a stolid German being taken in by a psychopath - you'd think that could never, ever happen.

Oh, wait. Consider

Oh, now c'mon Angry that other guy was just misunderstood / had an unhappy chlidhood / was just trolling*

*delete as applicable.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-09-2014, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 09:39 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(31-08-2014 11:32 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  I have not been on the forum as much lately because I've been a lot busier than usual, so I had to catch up a bit on what's been going on. From what I have read, I have to side with the members that are saying that Wicked Clown should have been permanently banned. If I understand this correctly, one of the issues was that he stalked another member of the forum. If that is true, then there is absolutely no reason why he should be given a second chance. His behavior in his posts was bad enough in itself, but when personally stalking another member comes into the fold, that is absolutely unacceptable and should result in an immediate permanent ban.

The problem was that the member he did this with was on another forum that he was on when this occurred. It was not here on TTA where he met the member in question.

I still find his behavior completely unacceptable though.

Edit: upon further review it appears I was wrong on the decision being handled casually.

[Image: giphy.gif]