Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(01-09-2014 04:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ..I disagree that regular members are being treated like petulant children...

(01-09-2014 03:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ... we were bombarded with "OMG DUMB LAZY KIDS JUST READ THE THREADS YOURSELVES!!!11!!" ...

Dodgy

I'm pretty sure we were the ones being treated like children.

(01-09-2014 04:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Okay; stupid question:

Wouldn't it be possible just to revoke editing rights from him on his return and not tell him or something so he can dig his own grave, and thereby not requiring forum members to be constantly quoting WC so that any made infraction would not disappear?

Probably. But I don't know as much about Deep's job so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 04:08 PM
(01-09-2014 03:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 03:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  If this were something new, I might agree. It isn't and I don't.

He and Jamie were constantly deadlocked when Admins on this. He is unreasonable on this subject.

How biased. Maybe Tim was unreasonable sometimes, but maybe Jamie was unreasonable at other times as well.

They weren't called the "odd couple" for no reason. They both saw things differently. It wasn't just one of them over the other.

You can say biased, but you don't back it up.

I was there as a supermod. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 04:09 PM

Wouldn't it be possible just to revoke editing rights from him on his return and not tell him or something so he can dig his own grave, and thereby not require forum members to be constantly quoting WC so that any made infraction would not disappear?

We already did that once, we didn't catch him doing anything.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-09-2014, 04:17 PM
(01-09-2014 04:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Wouldn't it be possible just to revoke editing rights from him on his return and not tell him or something so he can dig his own grave, and thereby not require forum members to be constantly quoting WC so that any made infraction would not disappear?

We already did that once, we didn't catch him doing anything.

Did you notice how quickly he realized he couldn't edit - why do suppose that was?

He knew he couldn't edit, therefore he was more careful. As soon as he could edit again, he was changing his posts as far back as he could.

Just say it Hughsie - you want him to come back and you don't care how much damage he causes because you cannot stand to change a decision you made.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-09-2014, 04:19 PM
(01-09-2014 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just say it Hughsie - you want him to come back and you don't care how much damage he causes because you cannot stand to change a decision you made.

This is becoming unnecessary. We have a CoC we are required to follow and this back and forth spitting at one another is becoming ridiculous.
01-09-2014, 04:21 PM
(01-09-2014 04:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just say it Hughsie - you want him to come back and you don't care how much damage he causes because you cannot stand to change a decision you made.

This is becoming unnecessary. We have a CoC we are required to follow and this back and forth spitting at one another is becoming ridiculous.

Yes - silence to the dissenters. That's FREEDOM OF SPEECH at it's finest.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-09-2014, 04:23 PM

Back and forth? I haven't replied to a single word Anjele has said in this thread. Sleepy

Funnily enough I do have a little secret I was thinking of sharing but I'm not sure whether I should. I'll have to think about it a little further.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post

This isn't the section where that applies. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01-09-2014 04:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ..I disagree that regular members are being treated like petulant children...

(01-09-2014 03:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ... we were bombarded with "OMG DUMB LAZY KIDS JUST READ THE THREADS YOURSELVES!!!11!!" ...

Dodgy

My thoughts exactly Smerc.
01-09-2014, 04:24 PM
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This is becoming unnecessary. We have a CoC we are required to follow and this back and forth spitting at one another is becoming ridiculous.

This isn't the section where that applies. Drinking Beverage

Actually it applies everywhere other than the CH, if you didn't realise that I would advise reading the last part of it again.

Best
Worst