Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(01-09-2014 04:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This is becoming unnecessary. We have a CoC we are required to follow and this back and forth spitting at one another is becoming ridiculous.

Yes - silence to the dissenters. That's FREEDOM OF SPEECH at it's finest.

(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This is becoming unnecessary. We have a CoC we are required to follow and this back and forth spitting at one another is becoming ridiculous.

This isn't the section where that applies. Drinking Beverage

Please refer back to the Veteran section and read the Code of Conduct for yourself.

Quote:It is expected that members with access to this section treat each other civilly on the public forums, disagreements are fine but personal attacks and open hostility are not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
01-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Personal attack - not even close.

Maybe Hughsie can speak for himself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-09-2014, 04:35 PM
(01-09-2014 04:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  This isn't the section where that applies. Drinking Beverage

Actually it applies everywhere other than the CH, if you didn't realise that I would advise reading the last part of it again.

"Certain sections have their own Code of Conduct (CoC). Please look out for these at the top of the relevant section."

" It is also expected that members with access to this section treat each other civilly on the public forums, disagreements are fine but personal attacks and open hostility are not."

I am being civil, so there's that. Drinking Beverage

Otherwise, you are promoting censorship.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 04:37 PM
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Back and forth? I haven't replied to a single word Anjele has said in this thread. Sleepy

Funnily enough I do have a little secret I was thinking of sharing but I'm not sure whether I should. I'll have to think about it a little further.

Aren't we just a little band of happy fairies? Are you turdheads done trying to shit on eachother? This stupid WC fuck isn't worth our time. We can argue back and forth on the merits of exactly what he has to do to cross the line to where everyone consents that we ban him, but to that end we will all hate eachother for reasons that only he understands. I don't like that, but it's obvious that we're headed there.

You can stand up for what you believe in all you want, but sometimes it causes more grief than it's worth and you just have to suck it up and do what's best. Life is like that.

Yes I have been drinking, carry on.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
01-09-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 04:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
This is all just a tempest in a chamber pot. When and if CrazyClown comes back, if he's offered the chance to be confined to a single thread for a bit while he learns basic social skills until he feels ready to reengage without creeping people out, he'd fucking jump at it. Hell, he requested the temp ban for that very reason in the first place.

#sigh
01-09-2014, 04:42 PM
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Back and forth? I haven't replied to a single word Anjele has said in this thread. Sleepy

Funnily enough I do have a little secret I was thinking of sharing but I'm not sure whether I should. I'll have to think about it a little further.

I am tingling with anticipation.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-09-2014, 04:47 PM
(01-09-2014 04:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Back and forth? I haven't replied to a single word Anjele has said in this thread. Sleepy

Aren't we just a little band of happy fairies? Are you turdheads done trying to shit on eachother? This stupid WC fuck isn't worth our time. We can argue back and forth on the merits of exactly what he has to do to cross the line to where everyone consents that we ban him, but to that end we will all hate eachother for reasons that only he understands. I don't like that, but it's obvious that we're headed there.

You can stand up for what you believe in all you want, but sometimes it causes more grief than it's worth and you just have to suck it up and do what's best. Life is like that.

R'amen. Evenheathen for president 2020.

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-09-2014, 04:53 PM
(01-09-2014 04:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Back and forth? I haven't replied to a single word Anjele has said in this thread. Sleepy

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
Proverbs 20:1

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 04:57 PM
(01-09-2014 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:37 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Aren't we just a little band of happy fairies? Are you turdheads done trying to shit on eachother? This stupid WC fuck isn't worth our time. We can argue back and forth on the merits of exactly what he has to do to cross the line to where everyone consents that we ban him, but to that end we will all hate eachother for reasons that only he understands. I don't like that, but it's obvious that we're headed there.

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
Proverbs 20:1

I'm trying, today was not a good day.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-09-2014, 04:58 PM
(01-09-2014 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Funnily enough I do have a little secret I was thinking of sharing but I'm not sure whether I should.

Oh for fuck's sake. Please don't.

#sigh