Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Wicked Clown
I shall not return insult for insult. I shall turn the other cheek and love my enemies. I want a name change from wicked Clown to Spider-Man cuz I love and collect Spideys. And Spider-man Is a good guy and Wicked clown is...well...Wicked.

No more of that. Dear MODs, name change please...and thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Haha this guy. Also, if possible I would like to say that a name change for a controversial member is not appropriate as it can be used to mask his identity to those unaware. In fact there should be a rep-requirement for name-changes.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 11:07 AM
(03-09-2014 11:05 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I shall not return insult for insult. I shall turn the other cheek and love my enemies. I want a name change from wicked Clown to Spider-Man cuz I love and collect Spideys. And Spider-man Is a good guy and Wicked clown is...well...Wicked.

No more of that. Dear MODs, name change please...and thank you Smile

A name change wont change that you're a waste of space piece of shit who shouldn't be here and is only here because Hughsie has no balls.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 11:13 AM
I have no ill will regarding you earmuffs and you are probably a good guy and have had a difficult life being on welfare and what not, and you are humble enough to admit it.

Feel free to insult me but make it creative. You are entitled to your views and I'm glad this forum has the freedom of speech to permit you the opportunity to be a good steward of the right to insult Clowns that haven't behaved themselves. I am no doubt reaping the consequences of what my actions have sown which is why I should have no bitterness towards you or the others who have a distaste for me.

Peace be with you Smile
03-09-2014, 11:17 AM
(03-09-2014 11:13 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have no ill will regarding you earmuffs and you are probably a good guy and have had a difficult life being on welfare and what not, and you are humble enough to admit it.

Feel free to insult me but make it creative. You are entitled to your views and I'm glad this forum has the freedom of speech to permit you the opportunity to be a good steward of the right to insult Clowns that haven't behaved themselves. I am no doubt reaping the consequences of what my actions have sown which is why I should have no bitterness towards you or the others who have a distaste for me.

Peace be with you Smile

No, the consequences of your actions should be permaban. Anything short is you not suffering the consequences.

Why do you want to return when nobody wants you here and nobody is ever gonna want you here. Go away to somewhere that will tolerate you.
Some people feel scared of you here, why do you willingly put them through that? And for what? So you can be on a forum that hates you and doesn't want you?

You're an obvious troll. Go away.

03-09-2014, 11:38 AM
(25-08-2014 12:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 12:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I wish we could permaban him thoughDodgy

I love how all unpopular opinionated undesirables are cursed with the "should-be permabanned" cursed. It's become a bandwagon to jump into the hate crowd and dismiss all plausible thinking. Giving out second chances and observing improvements (or failure to improve) isn't such a terrible thing to do, even if the person is a giant shitty baby.
People can change. I have known people who were homeless, Fiendish Druggies and Alcoholics, who would lie, cheat, steal and do anything for their next fix, who have been sober 10, 20, 30, 40+ years and are kind and altruistic.

How many of you act and think the same as you did in High school , or if middle aged, acted the same as you did when you were my age?
03-09-2014, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 11:43 AM by WitchSabrina.)
Wicked clown:

I,for one, felt you should have been banned not punished. But the powers that be felt it best to give you a second chance.
Since I've been given a second chance at life I can appreciate how precious that actually is.
Saying you hold no malice yet digging at Muffs shows your sarcasm for what it truly is.
Your venom lies just beneath the surface...as it always has and I anticipate your true colors shall be revealed.
You were horrible to deal with and have enjoyed your brief celebrity status here. But make no mistake. ..our thread is about regular members and our admin...and how we as a community reach decisions. Not you.
Not really.
Your willingness to be part of a community is yet to be seen.

Meanwhile, you'll just have to take all the punches coming your way for being a complete asshole in our house.

I could say I hope you've changed but that would be a lie. You're the absolute worst of internet life.
We come here to visit and share. Not surf through trash threads and shitty posts. You should have been banned and I will never understand why you weren't.

Don't give Muffs or any of my friends here ANY grief or I will tell you off up one side and down the other.
Leaving you wishing you'd never even found us in the first place.

Yeah......so.....have a good day and fucking behave yourself.

Witch here....over and out.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-09-2014, 11:40 AM
(03-09-2014 11:38 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 12:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I love how all unpopular opinionated undesirables are cursed with the "should-be permabanned" cursed. It's become a bandwagon to jump into the hate crowd and dismiss all plausible thinking. Giving out second chances and observing improvements (or failure to improve) isn't such a terrible thing to do, even if the person is a giant shitty baby.
People can change. I have known people who were homeless, Fiendish Druggies and Alcoholics, who would lie, cheat, steal and do anything for their next fix, who have been sober 10, 20, 30, 40+ years and are kind and altruistic.

How many of you act and think the same as you did in High school , or if middle aged, acted the same as you did when you were my age?

Go change somewhere else. We don't want you here.
You haven't answered my questions. Why are you here despite the fact that nobody wants you here and is never going to want you here?
You're obviously a troll. Begone with you.

03-09-2014, 11:43 AM
(25-08-2014 06:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As there still seems to be some confusion on such a basic point I'll reiterate, again;

People don't get banned for breaking the rules once. People don't get banned for a first offence. They get warned.

If anyone finds that still not clear enough then PM me and I'll happily explain it further. Yes

This is coming from the Super Mod. Trust that they know what they are doing.
03-09-2014, 11:45 AM
(03-09-2014 11:43 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 06:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As there still seems to be some confusion on such a basic point I'll reiterate, again;

People don't get banned for breaking the rules once. People don't get banned for a first offence. They get warned.

If anyone finds that still not clear enough then PM me and I'll happily explain it further. Yes

This is coming from the Super Mod. Trust that they know what they are doing.

It's Hughsie. He has piss poor judgement. I don't trust he knows what he is doing.
You're a cancer on this forum, you're unwelcome and don't forget it.

Nobody wants you here. Go away troll.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post