Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 11:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 11:56 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  DO NOT ENCOURAGE MEMBERS TO BREAK OR BEND A RULE, OR EVEN APPROACH THE NATURE OF SOMETHING THAT IS RULE BREAKING. THANKS.

PERMANBAN WICKED CLOWN. THANKS.

Muffs we've said our peace. I don't think we should engage this self-pprofessed troublemaker.
We should let others deal with him now.

But he'd better be decent to people or I'll be back.

Common Muffs..... let's get away from this negative drain of energy.

I'm gonna go smile and paint, enjoy the perfect weather here and try and ignore idiots.

(Hugs muffs)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Mods, supermods, and admins post in bold color when people need to be put in fucking check.

So please, shut the fuck up.
03-09-2014, 12:06 PM
(03-09-2014 12:05 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 11:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  PERMANBAN WICKED CLOWN. THANKS.

Muffs we've said our peace. I don't think we should engage this self-pprofessed troublemaker.
We should let others deal with him now.

But he'd better be decent to people or I'll be back.

Common Muffs..... let's get away from this negative drain of energy.

I'm gonna go smile and paint, enjoy the perfect weather here and try and ignore idiots.

(Hugs muffs)

I was just heading off to sleep anyway.

Hug

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 12:07 PM
(03-09-2014 11:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 11:55 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  My intent isn't to dupe. If my intent was to dupe why would I come to a website and tell people every negative thing about myself and even my thought life for all to see. Consider Con artists don't do that.

I also don't tell someone I have respect for them if I don't or pretend to be someone's friend for selfish gain. I'd rather just be friends with my spiders than have fake superficial relationships and pretend I'm someone I'm not.

You don't want "fake superficial relationships" yet you want to remain here on TTA? A place where nobody likes you or wants you here. Also, before I got banned from AF I had improved from before I got there. The staff even said so and that they could see that I was trying.

You're a worthless troll.

Why are you here worthless troll? Why?
I honestly really admire some of the people here including more than one of the MODS. There isn't anything superficial about it.

If I had been superficial from day one and confessed none of the negative things about myself, I might have these "fake friendships". I don't claim to be a good person. But know I'm not a phony person. I would like to be a better person and stop interrupting a forum for the sake of the MODS here that I do have respect for.

That is the truth. That is nothing but the truth. I know what's in my heart and what the intentions are.
03-09-2014, 12:10 PM
(03-09-2014 12:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Mods, supermods, and admins post in bold color when people need to be put in fucking check.

Hmm, instead of editing my post (and earmuffs' post) and not answering my question. I think it would have been nice if you had answered my question.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 12:12 PM
(03-09-2014 12:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I was just heading off to sleep anyway.

Hug

Maybe jerk off too. It may relieve some tension and it will most likely help you sleep.

I can send you a pic of me if you think it'll help things along (nothing explicit, just my beautiful face). Wink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 12:13 PM
(03-09-2014 12:10 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Mods, supermods, and admins post in bold color when people need to be put in fucking check.

Hmm, instead of editing my post (and earmuffs' post) and not answering my question. I think it would have been nice if you had answered my question.

No, it's not against the rules. But when I feel like I'm being mocked (not by you but by earmuffs) and I was clearly trying to state something important, I feel like editing and simply removing html without changing the post itself is harmless.
03-09-2014, 12:15 PM
(03-09-2014 12:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:10 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, instead of editing my post (and earmuffs' post) and not answering my question. I think it would have been nice if you had answered my question.

No, it's not against the rules. But when I feel like I'm being mocked (not by you but by earmuffs) and I was clearly trying to state something important, I feel like editing and simply removing html without changing the post itself is harmless.
Few things bug me as much on an online forum as somebody else editing my posts besides me. Not that freedom of speech applies here, but that's when I feel the least free.

For the record, this is only the second time somebody has edited my posts. The first time was when I was debating a Christian dude (pastor or something?) on his site...

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 12:16 PM
(03-09-2014 12:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:10 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, instead of editing my post (and earmuffs' post) and not answering my question. I think it would have been nice if you had answered my question.

I thought me mocking you was harmless and considering it's not against the rules and I don't appreciate mods editing my posts I edited them back. And back again when you edited them again.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 12:17 PM
(31-08-2014 01:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 11:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hughsie and Deep are effectively the admins.
Which is disappointing for the forum considering they're literally the only two on the whole forum who don't want him banned.
No, that's not entirely accurate. My reasons may not be the same as theirs, but I don't want to see him banned either. Sleepy
Thanks! I'm learning that there is not a complete consensus here. I'll try to not make you guys look bad for your charity.