Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
Muffs,
how about you limit your mockery to me. It doesn't help your cause to express bitterness toward staff for dotting their i's and crossing the T's when it comes to forum policy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 12:21 PM
(03-09-2014 12:15 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  No, it's not against the rules. But when I feel like I'm being mocked (not by you but by earmuffs) and I was clearly trying to state something important, I feel like editing and simply removing html without changing the post itself is harmless.
Few things bug me as much on an online forum as somebody else editing my posts besides me. Not that freedom of speech applies here, but that's when I feel the least free.

For the record, this is only the second time somebody has edited my posts. The first time was when I was debating a Christian dude (pastor or something?) on his site...

When do you ever see colored bold text edited into posts, or posted by a forum team member? When an important statement needs to be made, or something relative to the rules needs to be inserted. I edited your posts not to be a dick but because I needed people to pay attention to my statement. Earmuff's way of replying to me was mocking me.

I edited html out of your posts because I was annoyed and I needed people to pay attention to my statement instead of belittle it. What more can I say? Sorry.

(03-09-2014 12:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  No, it's not against the rules. But when I feel like I'm being mocked (not by you but by earmuffs) and I was clearly trying to state something important, I feel like editing and simply removing html without changing the post itself is harmless.

I thought me mocking you was harmless and considering it's not against the rules and I don't appreciate mods editing my posts I edited them back. And back again when you edited them again.

If it's really that big of a deal to you, please cry me a fucking river and name it "The river that was cried because Ferdie edited earmuffs' posts."
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 12:26 PM
(03-09-2014 12:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought me mocking you was harmless and considering it's not against the rules and I don't appreciate mods editing my posts I edited them back. And back again when you edited them again.

Don't like a Mod's decision? PM an Admin and state your case, don't just flout it. Flouting it is a good way to get your edit limit set to 5 minutes.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Just add it to the rules, if it's not okay to post in certain colors.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-09-2014, 12:31 PM
And here all the worries about the blatant cronyism the last round of appointments are fulfilled. Good job guys way to make a bad situation worse.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2014, 12:34 PM
(03-09-2014 12:27 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Just add it to the rules, if it's not okay to post in certain colors.

It's okay, and it's not against the rules. I never said it was. Sorry if me obviously stating it is not against the rules still comes off as unclear.

Forum Team Members in particular do it to make an important statement clear. When I have people replying to me in an abundance of colors to an important statement I made that needed to be seen, especially when two of the replies to my statement made as Mod were mocking me and belittling my post, I do what comes naturally. Das what gay bois like myself do.

I felt like it drowned out my post that was extremely important. That's all there is to say about this.

This probably came off a bit smart-assy, but nothing was meant to offend you dude.
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM
I don't exactly have high hopes for Wicked Clown's rehabilitation, but raining insults on him as soon as he sets foot inside the door is not giving him much of a chance. Why doesn't everyone back off and let him demonstrate whether or not he's changed? I'm no longer Catholic, but I still believe in forgiveness (assuming the person earns forgiveness, of course). There will be plenty of time for insults later if he hasn't changed.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM
I will continue to find it hysterical that Muffs is held to a particular code of conduct while Wicked Clown lives andbreathes here at will.

There's something quite constipating about that.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-09-2014, 12:40 PM
(03-09-2014 12:38 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I will continue to find it hysterical that Muffs is held to a particular code of conduct while Wicked Clown lives andbreathes here at will.

There's something quite constipating about that.

Believe me, if WC decides he wants to edit back in something that a Mod has removed from one of his posts, and there are no Admins online to deal with it at the time, his ability to edit will go up in smoke until the Admins return just as quickly.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 12:40 PM
(03-09-2014 12:20 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Muffs,
how about you limit your mockery to me. It doesn't help your cause to express bitterness toward staff for dotting their i's and crossing the T's when it comes to forum policy

How bout you don't discuss forum policy at all.
How bout that?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.