RE: Wicked Clown
How about we all shut the fuck up and hug and talk about the weather... Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 12:44 PM
(03-09-2014 12:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:27 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Just add it to the rules, if it's not okay to post in certain colors.

It's okay, and it's not against the rules. I never said it was. Sorry if me obviously stating it is not against the rules still comes off as unclear.

Forum Team Members in particular do it to make an important statement clear. When I have people replying to me in an abundance of colors to an important statement I made that needed to be seen, especially when two of the replies to my statement made as Mod were mocking me and belittling my post, I do what comes naturally. Das what gay bois like myself do.

I felt like it drowned out my post that was extremely important. That's all there is to say about this.

This probably came off a bit smart-assy, but nothing was meant to offend you dude.

Ferdi.....are you being gay again?
I want photos baby cakes!
Photos

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-09-2014, 12:44 PM
(03-09-2014 12:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  How about we all shut the fuck up and hug and talk about the weather... Dodgy

If we shut the fuck up then surely it's gonna make it harder to talk about the weather? Unsure

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 12:45 PM
It mostly has to do with my sensitivity to the subject. I don't even like when somebody rewrites a portion of my code at work. Honestly if I had been given warning, or if it was a violation of the rules then I would have no problem with my posts getting edited. When I haven't broken any rules, and my posts are edited at the discretion of a mod then I start feeling like I'm being policed. You were very clear that it is not against the rules, but despite it not being against the rules you still edited my post...which kind of indicates that maybe it should be added as a rule.

I'm not asking for an apology, or asking for you to undo it. Just explaining myself.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 12:49 PM
(03-09-2014 12:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  How about we all shut the fuck up and hug and talk about the weather... Dodgy

Is that a ... meat cleaver ... in your hand? (Gulp) OK, OK, whatever you say, sir (miss? whatever...).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
03-09-2014, 12:49 PM
(03-09-2014 12:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  It mostly has to do with my sensitivity to the subject. I don't even like when somebody rewrites a portion of my code at work. Honestly if I had been given warning, or if it was a violation of the rules then I would have no problem with my posts getting edited. When I haven't broken any rules, and my posts are edited at the discretion of a mod then I start feeling like I'm being policed. You were very clear that it is not against the rules, but despite it not being against the rules you still edited my post...which kind of indicates that maybe it should be added as a rule. I'm not asking for an apology, or asking for you to undo it. Just explaining myself.

I understand. But there's not really a reply I can give you without repeating myself.

(03-09-2014 12:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If we shut the fuck up then surely it's gonna make it harder to talk about the weather? Unsure

Dodgy

fucking fats and their sassy attitudes...

(03-09-2014 12:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Is that a ... meat cleaver ... in your hand? (Gulp) OK, OK, whatever you say, sir (miss? whatever...).

***misster*** Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 12:50 PM
(03-09-2014 12:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Is that a ... meat cleaver ... in your hand? (Gulp) OK, OK, whatever you say, sir (miss? whatever...).

That would be sir, he's my boyfriend. Blush

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 12:51 PM
(03-09-2014 12:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Is that a ... meat cleaver ... in your hand? (Gulp) OK, OK, whatever you say, sir (miss? whatever...).

That would be sir, he's my boyfriend. Blush

Blush Heart

I love you, even if you are large and smell like honey buns and bacon.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 12:54 PM
(03-09-2014 12:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Blush Heart

I love you, even if you are large and smell like honey buns and bacon.

I love you too, even if you do have an IQ of -17 and married your cousin. Heart Angel

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Yep, I understand your reasoning. You don't need to repeat yourself. I just didn't know at this site people's posts were altered unless they broke rules. Undecided

Learned something new, I guess.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post