Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 12:57 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Yep, I understand your reasoning. You don't need to repeat yourself. I just didn't know at this site people's posts were altered unless they broke rules. Undecided

Learned something new, I guess.

It's not something that always happens. Don't make it sound like this is something common, because it's not.

I had a fairly good reason for doing what I did. If it were any other situation, I wouldn't have bothered. But being it was this particular situation amidst this particular shit storm, I did what I did.

Again, sorry 'bout it.

(03-09-2014 12:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I love you too, even if you do have an IQ of -17 and married your cousin. Heart Angel

Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 01:03 PM
(03-09-2014 11:55 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's a batshit insane sociopath looking for a friend. I can empathize and kinda sorta like him, there but for the grace of God go I and shit. Dude can't con me and I don't think his intent is to dupe. He's looking to augment his meatspace therapy with TTA. I got no problem with that. But maybe when he comes back DeepThought could limit his posts to a single thread for a bit so we can reintroduce ourselves. Marky Mark Dreher and His Magnificient Ark did this without anyone asking.
My intent isn't to dupe. If my intent was to dupe why would I come to a website and tell people every negative thing about myself and even my thought life for all to see. Consider Con artists don't do that.

I also don't tell someone I have respect for them if I don't or pretend to be someone's friend for selfish gain. I'd rather just be friends with my spiders than have fake superficial relationships and pretend I'm someone I'm not.

By continuing to post in this thread, you prove what an unaware, emotionally tone deaf, socially inept creep you are. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-09-2014, 01:07 PM
(03-09-2014 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  By continuing to post in this thread, you prove what an unaware, emotionally tone deaf, socially inept creep you are. Drinking Beverage

As much as I can't believe what I'm saying here, I think Chas has half a point here.

If you had any sense WC you wouldn't return to this thread. You would ignore it and go make a thread in another section about a current news item, or something you had been musing on recently. Why you came back and jumped into this thread I will never know.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 7 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 01:07 PM
(03-09-2014 12:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Mods, supermods, and admins post in bold color when people need to be put in fucking check.

So please, shut the fuck up.

I can boldly make colorful posts - it is not against the rules.

03-09-2014, 01:09 PM
(03-09-2014 01:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Mods, supermods, and admins post in bold color when people need to be put in fucking check.

So please, shut the fuck up.

I can boldly make colorful posts - it is not against the rules.

WOW PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES
03-09-2014, 01:11 PM
(03-09-2014 01:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  I can boldly make colorful posts - it is not against the rules.

WOW PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES

I didn't say you did.

03-09-2014, 01:12 PM
(31-08-2014 01:49 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, that's not entirely accurate. My reasons may not be the same as theirs, but I don't want to see him banned either. Sleepy
Although I withdrew my defense, I have not yet seen anything worthy of banning Wicked Clown.
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
(03-09-2014 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  WOW PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES

I didn't say you did.

You implied by replying to me
(03-09-2014 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  WOW PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES

I didn't say you did.

BIG BOLD CAPITAL POSTS TOO BECAUSE I WANNA BE ONE OF THE COOL KIDS!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-09-2014, 01:13 PM
(03-09-2014 01:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  I didn't say you did.

BIG BOLD CAPITAL POSTS TOO BECAUSE I WANNA BE ONE OF THE COOL KIDS!!!

I will fist you in the ass
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post