Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 01:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  I didn't say you did.

BIG BOLD CAPITAL POSTS TOO BECAUSE I WANNA BE ONE OF THE COOL KIDS!!!

... or one of the theist trolls. Because they like to do that, too.

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 01:15 PM
(03-09-2014 01:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  BIG BOLD CAPITAL POSTS TOO BECAUSE I WANNA BE ONE OF THE COOL KIDS!!!

I will fist you in the ass

AFTER THE GREAT LONG SPEECH YOU GAVE ME LAST NIGHT ABOUT GRODY YOU THINK THE INSIDE OF ASSES ARE WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT ANAL I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-09-2014, 01:16 PM
(03-09-2014 01:14 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  ... or one of the theist trolls. Because they like to do that, too.

Big Grin

I COULD BE A THEIST TROLL IF I WANTED TO!!! WHY ARE YOU BELITTLING MY DREAM IN LIFE?!?!?!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
03-09-2014, 01:17 PM
(03-09-2014 01:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I will fist you in the ass

AFTER THE GREAT LONG SPEECH YOU GAVE ME LAST NIGHT ABOUT GRODY YOU THINK THE INSIDE OF ASSES ARE WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT ANAL I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!

BECAUSE I SAID THAT BUTTS WERE NICE AND YOU ASSUMED I THOUGHT ASSHOLES ARE NICE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NICE LIPS AND THE INSIDE OF THE HUMAN MOUTH. THEREFORE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUTE ASS CHEEKS AND HOW DISGUSTING ANUSES ARE.
03-09-2014, 01:18 PM
(03-09-2014 01:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  BECAUSE I SAID THAT BUTTS WERE NICE AND YOU ASSUMED I THOUGHT ASSHOLES ARE NICE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NICE LIPS AND THE INSIDE OF THE HUMAN MOUTH. THEREFORE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUTE ASS CHEEKS AND HOW DISGUSTING ANUSES ARE.

MY POINT STILL STANDS!!! IF YOU THINK ANUSES ARE THAT GRODY THEN YOU ARE PRETTY UNLIKELY TO FIST MY ASS ANY TIME SOON!!!

Best
Worst
03-09-2014, 01:20 PM
(03-09-2014 01:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  BECAUSE I SAID THAT BUTTS WERE NICE AND YOU ASSUMED I THOUGHT ASSHOLES ARE NICE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NICE LIPS AND THE INSIDE OF THE HUMAN MOUTH. THEREFORE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUTE ASS CHEEKS AND HOW DISGUSTING ANUSES ARE.

MY POINT STILL STANDS!!! IF YOU THINK ANUSES ARE THAT GRODY THEN YOU ARE PRETTY UNLIKELY TO FIST MY ASS ANY TIME SOON!!!

BUT THERE ARE ALSO THESE THINGS CALLED LATEX GLOVES AND MAYBE I WANT TO LOSE MY FISTING VIRGINITY TO YOU

MAYBE YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I WANT TO FIST
03-09-2014, 01:23 PM
(03-09-2014 01:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  BUT THERE ARE ALSO THESE THINGS CALLED LATEX GLOVES AND MAYBE I WANT TO LOSE MY FISTING VIRGINITY TO YOU

MAYBE YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I WANT TO FIST[/b][/size][/color]

BUT I WANNA LOSE MY FISTING VIRGINITY BY FISTING YOUR NOSTRILS, DON'T LIE YOUR NOSE IS BIG ENOUGH!!!

PS. BUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

PPS. YES I AM A TEENAGE GIRL WHO ACTUALLY SAYS BURN!!!

Best
Worst
03-09-2014, 01:24 PM
(03-09-2014 01:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  BUT THERE ARE ALSO THESE THINGS CALLED LATEX GLOVES AND MAYBE I WANT TO LOSE MY FISTING VIRGINITY TO YOU

MAYBE YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I WANT TO FIST[/b][/size][/color]

BUT I WANNA LOSE MY FISTING VIRGINITY BY FISTING YOUR NOSTRILS, DON'T LIE YOUR NOSE IS BIG ENOUGH!!!

PS. BUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

PPS. YES I AM A TEENAGE GIRL WHO ACTUALLY SAYS BURN!!!

MY NOSE IS NOT THAT BIG. YOU WOULD KILL ME. YOU COULD EASILY FIST ONE OF YOUR FAT ROLLS AND EARN THE EXPERIENCE.

WITH ENOUGH EXPERIENCE YOU COULD LEVEL UP INTO A FISTING LORD.
03-09-2014, 01:25 PM
(03-09-2014 01:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  By continuing to post in this thread, you prove what an unaware, emotionally tone deaf, socially inept creep you are. Drinking Beverage

As much as I can't believe what I'm saying here, I think Chas has half a point here.

If you had any sense WC you wouldn't return to this thread. You would ignore it and go make a thread in another section about a current news item, or something you had been musing on recently. Why you came back and jumped into this thread I will never know.

Back only a few hours and more than a dozen posts ... always needing the last word ... always smarmily needing to suck up; that alone is insulting to people who might actually be here to sincerely work on some social skills.

Like Vosur, I have no interest in perma-banning this person but no promised "change" seems to have occurred. Some people are quite easily ignored; a sad statement but, responsibility is not a one way street.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
03-09-2014, 01:27 PM
(03-09-2014 01:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MY NOSE IS NOT THAT BIG. YOU WOULD KILL ME. YOU COULD EASILY FIST ONE OF YOUR FAT ROLLS AND EARN THE EXPERIENCE.

WITH ENOUGH EXPERIENCE YOU COULD LEVEL UP INTO A FISTING LORD.

I AM A FISTING TYPE POKEMON CALLED FISTINGMON AND I WILL FIST YOUR NOSE UNTIL YOU FAINT AND THEN I WILL CAPTURE YOU AND MAKE YOU BATTLE FOR MY AMUSEMENT!!!

PS. JUST BECAUSE I WENT TO SUBWAY EARLIER AND GOT THREE SUBS AND SIX COOKIES DOESN'T MAKE ME FAT!!!

Best
Worst