Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(28-08-2014 08:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 08:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I find that life without anyone who does not think or behave as I do is easier.

Drinking Beverage

You mean - alone? Consider

Well, I've always got Luminon for company, right?

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2014, 09:05 PM
I know some here and on AF had different reasons for disliking "WC," but for me, it is about deception. If I'm "e" friends or offline friends with someone, don't deceive me. But, thou will reap what thou sows.

((Anjele)) that was a sweet thing u said a page or two back. Hugs Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
28-08-2014, 09:06 PM
(28-08-2014 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 08:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  You mean - alone? Consider

Well, I've always got Luminon for company, right?

Big Grin

Just don't ask him to split the tab.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-08-2014, 09:06 PM
(28-08-2014 09:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 07:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're a crotchety old man brother. ... But you already know that. Drinking Beverage

Doesn't make me wrong, fat boy. Drinking Beverage

Go the fuck to sleep.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-08-2014, 09:10 PM
(28-08-2014 09:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I know some here and on AF had different reasons for disliking "WC," but for me, it is about deception. If I'm "e" friends or offline friends with someone, don't deceive me. But, thou will reap what thou sows.

((Anjele)) that was a sweet thing u said a page or two back. Hugs Smile

Heart

You were kind, honestly so. You tried to give friendly advice. You went far in your efforts to calm WC down...obviously out of a desire to help him. I hate that "no good deed goes unpunished" was the result.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-08-2014, 05:49 AM
Someone says 'givem another chance'

Its met with some grumpy fuck yelling 'lynch him'
Looking at all the likes, I can't help but see a room of old moustached fuckers grumbling and nodding in agreeance... A few are probably fiddling with a pipe at their lips.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
29-08-2014, 06:02 AM
Isn't it just assumed that when you're online, anybody @ anytime is likely not what they seem?

I still don't know how people are so butt hurt over this guy. I mean, if he's posting shit that has to be cleaned up, I can understand if the mods get frustrated and take action. But how anybody else on here gets upset or offended, I just don't get.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
29-08-2014, 06:09 AM
OK, as a newbie here I should probably keep my opinion to myself, but...

I said in another thread that I'm a mod on another atheist board. PhatMatt/Wicked Clown/Napoleon/[insert here any of the approx. 50 usernames he created on several boards] has been a regular troll/spammer for the last three months or so. He's been given not a second, not a third but at leat ten chances to behave properly always with the same same result: trolling, attention whoring, board disruption, etc. He's a clearly deranged person and, what is worse, he really doesn't want any help. His main and, possibly, only purpose is to be an attention whore with a complete disregard for other members' feelings. Several long-standing, respected members of the board stopped posting because of the annoyances he created.

He tried to con me into becoming his "friend" and, when he realised he didn't succeed, started a sort of good cop/bad cop routine where he had one of his "personalities" hurling insults at me and the other one "defending" me.Laughat

The guy doesn't know or look for friendship; he's a psychopath looking for people to manipulate.

My honest suggestion, based on experience: get rid of him.
[+] 9 users Like DunkleSeele's post
29-08-2014, 06:12 AM
(29-08-2014 06:02 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Isn't it just assumed that when you're online, anybody @ anytime is likely not what they seem?

I still don't know how people are so butt hurt over this guy. I mean, if he's posting shit that has to be cleaned up, I can understand if the mods get frustrated and take action. But how anybody else on here gets upset or offended, I just don't get.
It can become frustrating for everyone when threads are disrupted on a regular basis, or when the guy creates ten idiotic threads in less than one hour.
[+] 3 users Like DunkleSeele's post
29-08-2014, 08:28 AM
My impression of Wicked Clown can be summed up with one word: Manipulative.

He honestly doesn't seem stupid. He seems methodical and seems to have clear intention of disruption. For my sake, I don't especially care what you guys care to do with him. But I do dislike that he is upsetting the people on this forum that I like and think are great people.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post