Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 01:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As much as I can't believe what I'm saying here, I think Chas has half a point here.

If you had any sense WC you wouldn't return to this thread. You would ignore it and go make a thread in another section about a current news item, or something you had been musing on recently. Why you came back and jumped into this thread I will never know.

I'll tell ya.
I was surprised to see a fifty plus page thread with my name as the title. If you wish, this will be my last post here. It's hard for me to ignore a thread that is the size of a small novel about me. Shocking

So punishment does nothing to improve reading comprehension

Check

Thread not about you
Derrr

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 02:08 PM
(03-09-2014 02:04 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'll tell ya.
I was surprised to see a fifty plus page thread with my name as the title. If you wish, this will be my last post here. It's hard for me to ignore a thread that is the size of a small novel about me. Shocking

So punishment does nothing to improve reading comprehension

Check

Thread not about you
Derrr
I'm grateful for that. I was more speaking of the title and the first 20 pages that I read. I see the subject has changed. Thanks! Smile
03-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Although I think that Wicked Clown is being treated with huge bias. Trust as a currency is easy to lose, and almost impossible to fully regain (I think there is a cracked mirror analogy somewhere). Even if he did make an honest and full "turnaround", it is unlikely he will be accepted here just because of that. However, given that everything I read from him looks exactly like what I would expect from somebody who was trying to mess with a group of people, I doubt the probability of a turnaround.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 02:37 PM
so you see me putting forth no effort?

there's nothing I can prove to you unless you can read hearts.

it looks like I will have much to prove. I can't promise that I won't screw up but I can promise you that I intend to do well and break no rules.
03-09-2014, 02:43 PM
(03-09-2014 02:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so you see me putting forth no effort?

it looks like I will have much to prove. I can't promise that I won't screw up but I can promise you that I intend to do well and break no rules.
In all honesty, I also really don't care how much effort you put in, you are a lost cause in my mind. IOW, even if you are sincere, I lose nothing significant by not trusting you. Since you seem untrustworthy, I'm not going to go out of my way to wonder if you are sincere or not.

[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 02:44 PM
(03-09-2014 02:43 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  so you see me putting forth no effort?

In all honesty, I also really don't care how much effort you put in, you are a lost cause in my mind. IOW, even if you are sincere, I lose nothing significant by not trusting you. Since you seem untrustworthy, I'm not going to go out of my way to wonder if you are sincere or not.
that seems like a reasonable approach.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
03-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Ok, this "trust' bullshit is as stupid as "mob mentality."

This isn't real life. This is the internet. You don't have to trust anyone to not be a dick to them.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 02:51 PM

Bud, you have burned your bridges already. You will not make friends here. There's no *proving* yourself or intentions or whatever the fuck - you proved yourself the first time and frankly that lousy impression that you made is what sticks. If you legitimately weren't here to cause shit, then you would realise how utterly you have fucked yourself and leave - because by staying you are forcing your company on people who don't like you.

You are entirely free to change yourself and make friends with other people, to learn from your experience here as to what constitutes acceptable social behaviour, but ja, best you try somewhere else.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
03-09-2014, 02:57 PM
(03-09-2014 02:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Ok, this "trust' bullshit is as stupid as "mob mentality."

This isn't real life. This is the internet. You don't have to trust anyone to not be a dick to them.

Adrianime isn't being a dick to him. I realize others are but your response about trust is directly after Adrianime's post on it, and his post was very reasonable (WC even said so himself). Just making sure that wasn't your intention, don't want more conflict than is already going on.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-09-2014, 02:59 PM
(03-09-2014 02:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Ok, this "trust' bullshit is as stupid as "mob mentality."

100000% disagree. These are real interaction with real people. Trust is formed over the net just like in real life. I'm sure you have developed connections with people online yourself, so this, "This isn't real life, it's the internet" makes little sense coming from you. Unless I'm wrong and you haven't made any connections with people you've only met online....which I could be.

[+] 7 users Like Adrianime's post