Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 02:59 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Ok, this "trust' bullshit is as stupid as "mob mentality."

This isn't real life. This is the internet. You don't have to trust anyone to not be a dick to them.
100000% disagree. These are real interaction with real people. Trust is formed over the net just like in real life. I'm sure you have developed connections with people online yourself, so this, "This isn't real life, it's the internet" makes little sense coming from you. Unless I'm wrong and you haven't made any connections with people you've only met online....which I could be.

I may be wrong but I think what was meant was that just because you don't trust someone, doesn't mean you have to be a dick to them.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Well I wasn't trying to be a dick...just forward and honest.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
(03-09-2014 03:06 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Well I wasn't trying to be a dick...just forward and honest.

I don't think she meant you were being a dick (from where I'm standing you've been one of the reasonable people in all this), some others may have been though.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm not at this forum to make friends but I'm also not here to disrupt things either. I have been honest with you guys to the point where it imprudent and to a fault. and the truth is the truth even if I am a minority of one and nobody believes me. I've been honest with you to the point where it's just not even prudent to announce to hundreds of people everything dark and sinister and stupid and embarrassing about me.

I do not think of myself as a good person in fact I have quite a repugnance for myself but I believe I am making progress and sincerely desire do not be a little shit. if I have convinced any of you that I'm a good person , I can assure you that I am NOT nor have I ever wanted to lead you to that impression.

once again, whether I have 100 friends or I have none that is no determining factor as to whether or not I should stay or go. I absolutely love this website and this is the internet and not real life if you don't want to hear or see another word from me you can simply do that it isn't that difficult.

it really makes me have to wonder how much are these people really bothered by my presence when they follow me around and take so much time to read what I post. this is the internet, & I don't have to annoy you anymore than you choose to let me by reading what I have to say.
03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
(03-09-2014 03:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:59 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  100000% disagree. These are real interaction with real people. Trust is formed over the net just like in real life. I'm sure you have developed connections with people online yourself, so this, "This isn't real life, it's the internet" makes little sense coming from you. Unless I'm wrong and you haven't made any connections with people you've only met online....which I could be.

I may be wrong but I think what was meant was that just because you don't trust someone, doesn't mean you have to be a dick to them.

Exactly this. It had nothing to do with making connections with people or interacting with people equally as you do in real life.

It's literally that you don't have to be a dick to someone just because you don't trust them.

I also didn't mean that you, Adrianime, were being a dick. I meant it generally.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 03:21 PM
(03-09-2014 03:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't think she meant you were being a dick (from where I'm standing you've been one of the reasonable people in all this), some others may have been though.
See this is why I am always confused.

[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
03-09-2014, 03:27 PM
(03-09-2014 03:21 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 03:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't think she meant you were being a dick (from where I'm standing you've been one of the reasonable people in all this), some others may have been though.
See this is why I am always confused.

It's a running joke between us. I'm a M to F transsexual, and for a guy he's a fucking pussy. We call each other by the wrong gender pro-nouns because we joke that I should be the guy in our relationship. Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
03-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Okay okay. I'll believe you guys. Trust Thumbsup

03-09-2014, 03:29 PM
(03-09-2014 03:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 03:21 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  See this is why I am always confused.

It's a running joke between us. I'm a M to F transsexual, and for a guy he's a fucking pussy. We call each other by the wrong gender pro-nouns because we joke that I should be the guy in our relationship. Big Grin

I like my women thick and I like them to smell like week old chicken tender grease. End of story.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 03:34 PM
I get pretty tired of the "this is not life, this is the internet".

This is very much my life and I happen to spend some of it on the internet.

All of us are real people with real lives and words mean things.

Next time someone gives me the stupid internet excuse I am going to scream!

Lamo

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post