Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 05:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it has a lid that I don't think any cat can open. Lol.

I'm mainly just worried about some drunk punk getting it.

Never underestimate those feline fuckers.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 06:28 PM
I get how the ignore list works here. The problem, when the ignored person posts reapeatedly, or several times in a row,or derails a thread, having them on ignore doesn't help much.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
03-09-2014, 06:31 PM
in situations like that, as soon as you see their name, scroll down
03-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Quote:When do you ever see colored bold text edited into posts, or posted by a forum team member? When an important statement needs to be made, or something relative to the rules needs to be inserted. I edited your posts not to be a dick but because I needed people to pay attention to my statement. Earmuff's way of replying to me was mocking me.

I edited html out of your posts because I was annoyed and I needed people to pay attention to my statement instead of belittle it. What more can I say? Sorry.

People aren't blind, they can see and read your post just fine.
My post wasn't against the rules and the main part of that post, being bold and pink, was edited by you changing the message of the post. Because you "felt" it was taking away from your message isn't my problem.

Quote:Don't like a Mod's decision? PM an Admin and state your case, don't just flout it. Flouting it is a good way to get your edit limit set to 5 minutes.

Yea sure, MY editing is restricted.
I shouldn't have to PM an admin. She shouldn't censor my posts.

Quote: Just add it to the rules, if it's not okay to post in certain colors.

This.

Quote:It's okay, and it's not against the rules. I never said it was. Sorry if me obviously stating it is not against the rules still comes off as unclear.

Forum Team Members in particular do it to make an important statement clear. When I have people replying to me in an abundance of colors to an important statement I made that needed to be seen, especially when two of the replies to my statement made as Mod were mocking me and belittling my post, I do what comes naturally. Das what gay bois like myself do.

I felt like it drowned out my post that was extremely important. That's all there is to say about this.

This probably came off a bit smart-assy, but nothing was meant to offend you dude.

I'm not breaking any rules and yet my editing was restricted because Ferdy felt that I was mocking her (I was but that's not the point). I then get a PM from Hughsie saying "if you have an issue you should PM a sm or admin". So... if Ferdy has an issue why does she not have to PM me? I'm not doing anything against the rules and yet she just up and edited my posts. I up and edit them back and I get restricted and told to PM people if I have issues....
Sssss do you hear that? That's the sound of bullshit and double standards...

Quote:See this is why I am always confused.

Ferdy is a female. Hughsie is a male. Neither one of them is gay. They like to mess with you.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-09-2014, 07:28 PM
(03-09-2014 07:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  SQWARK!!!

Rolleyes
03-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Sigh. This is going grand.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
03-09-2014, 09:06 PM
(03-09-2014 08:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sigh. This is going grand.

But the icing on the cake of WC licking admin ass is just too rich to pass up. Its kinda like watching a car wreck.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-09-2014, 09:07 PM
(03-09-2014 09:06 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 08:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sigh. This is going grand.

But the icing on the cake of WC licking admin ass is just too rich to pass up. Its kinda like watching a car wreck.

Car wrecks lick ass? Blink
03-09-2014, 09:09 PM
(03-09-2014 09:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:06 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  But the icing on the cake of WC licking admin ass is just too rich to pass up. Its kinda like watching a car wreck.

Lol
some things are hard to NOT watch.

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-09-2014, 09:10 PM
(03-09-2014 09:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:06 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  But the icing on the cake of WC licking admin ass is just too rich to pass up. Its kinda like watching a car wreck.

Lol
some things are hard to NOT watch.