Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 09:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Wicked Clown
(03-09-2014 09:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:24 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  ....Not amused atm. *sigh* Strongly dislike it when I'm lied to.

Sorry man, the whole thing of Ferdy's gender is pretty much the forum's running joke. She's a girl but everyone seems to assume she's s guy so we just go with it. As for my gender, I was just making that up as I went along, I'm a regular guy. We're also not in a relationship.

Hope there's no hard feelings. Undecided

I for one would like to see blood tests of the testosterone levels of Ferdinand vs. the fatass Brit. Just to clarify shit and whatnot. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 09:47 PM
(03-09-2014 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry man, the whole thing of Ferdy's gender is pretty much the forum's running joke. She's a girl but everyone seems to assume she's s guy so we just go with it. As for my gender, I was just making that up as I went along, I'm a regular guy. We're also not in a relationship.

I for one would like to see blood tests of the testosterone blood test levels of Ferdinand vs. the fatass Brit. Just to clarify shit and whatnot. Drinking Beverage

We both know Hughsies blood type would come up crisco.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-09-2014, 09:52 PM
(03-09-2014 09:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:24 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  ....Not amused atm. *sigh* Strongly dislike it when I'm lied to.

Sorry man, the whole thing of Ferdy's gender is pretty much the forum's running joke. She's a girl but everyone seems to assume she's s guy so we just go with it. As for my gender, I was just making that up as I went along, I'm a regular guy. We're also not in a relationship.

Yeah, I don't date no fats. Shy
03-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Adrian,
Go to the TTA Accent Tag thread. Ferdi posted a video. You probably won't be able to understand her cause of that 'Bama twang she's got going on but it should clear things up for you as to her gender.

I can't vouch for Hughsie.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-09-2014, 09:53 PM
(03-09-2014 09:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I for one would like to see blood tests of the testosterone blood test levels of Ferdinand vs. the fatass Brit. Just to clarify shit and whatnot. Drinking Beverage

We both know Hughsies blood type would come up crisco.

Like cholesterol so high he's basically a solid?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-09-2014, 09:53 PM
(03-09-2014 09:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Adrian,
Go to the TTA Accent Tag thread. Ferdi posted a video. You probably won't be able to understand her cause of that 'Bama twang she's got going on but it should clear things up for you as to her gender.

I can't vouch for Hughsie.

Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 10:10 PM
I have missed a lot I think. I have tried to find what it is about WC that has everybody so upset and I haven't found it. I think WC is guilty of being weird and annoying. I wouldn't trust him alone in my house. That being said, I don't find him particularly bothersome. My own personal bias, I much prefer someone who is stupid and irritating, but honest, over the alternatives. WC is certainly honest.

The ignore button would be well employed here I think.
[+] 5 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
03-09-2014, 10:16 PM
(03-09-2014 09:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Adrian,

Watched it. Still not sure.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-09-2014, 10:47 PM
(03-09-2014 10:10 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I have missed a lot I think. I have tried to find what it is about WC that has everybody so upset and I haven't found it. I think WC is guilty of being weird and annoying. I wouldn't trust him alone in my house. That being said, I don't find him particularly bothersome. My own personal bias, I much prefer someone who is stupid and irritating, but honest, over the alternatives. WC is certainly honest.

The ignore button would be well employed here I think.
Thanks I agree with everything in that statement.
04-09-2014, 04:38 AM
(03-09-2014 12:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Blush Heart

I love you, even if you are large and smell like honey buns and bacon.

I love you too, even if you do have an IQ of -17 and married your cousin. Heart Angel

I didn't know you guys were related!

Things are starting to makes sense now...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post